YING TZE BLOG

YING TZE BLOG

Thursday, December 31, 2015

My 2015

IMG_2884


Hello !

It's the last day of 2015. Feels a little unbelievable . ( gosh I'm one year older in 6 more months noooooooooooooooooooo ) That aside , this year I'm pretty blessed with a lot of good things in life. I'm a strong believer of " The Secret " , that good things come to those who believes in it. I practice " The Secret " for a few years now. It's really magical. The power of positive thoughts ! That's why I always choose to be happy.

Happy thoughts attracts more happy thoughts , remember that !




IMG_5569

IMG_5582


Hows my 2015 ?

Let's see.

I traveled to many places mainly for cosplay events !
I've been to events in Malaysia , Indonesia , Philippines , Vietnam , Thailand and Singapore.
I visit Indonesia the most , it's almost like my second home.

This year I visited Medan , Bali , Surabaya , Pekanbaru , Bandung , Jakarta.
Thank you for all your endless support that I'm able to visit so many places.
To be able to travel and meet all of you is one of the greatest blessing for me.

Next year , I'll be visiting more places.
I am really excited. 
Looking forward to meet you all again !


IMG_7177


IMG_5599

IMG_7179


IMG_3717

IMG_6706


IMG_8658


IMG_1798


I love animals a lot.
Perhaps I love them more than myself.
Whenever I see animals , they put a wide smile on my face.
I'll be all creepy with a " hehe " sound and chase after them !

#truestory

I met lots of cats and dogs. 
I get to visit an aquarium and farm in Japan too.
It feels like heaven.




IMG_6534


IMG_5423


IMG_4749

IMG_8598



Cosplay has brought me a lot of friends and people who are passionate about the same thing. For I am in love with manga and anime since I am 4 years old , I will still love it for many years to come. Lot's of us are from different countries , cosplay brought us together in one event , one country. It's amazing. You know the times you like someone's cosplay or work and you wish to meet them in real life ? I can happily say that this year I'm able to meet a lot of people who inspires me and being able to talk to them and give them a hug , I'm just feeling too blessed and happy !



IMG_6737

IMG_2593


IMG_3019


IMG_9985

IMG_2532

IMG_3507


IMG_3466

IMG_2181



In every cosplay event that I attend , especially foreign countries that I've never been too.
Deep down I feel a little afraid. But all these events , I felt so welcomed and loved that I always go back to Malaysia with a smile. I think I've been to 12 ++ events this year and all are good memories for me to treasure. Thank you all for your great hospitality !


IMG_5923

IMG_2507


IMG_1608

IMG_0584


IMG_0065


IMG_3335

IMG_0937

IMG_6438


IMG_0039


IMG_3243

IMG_2405


IMG_3544

IMG_3545


IMG_3470

IMG_3615


IMG_2492


IMG_1638

IMG_4194


To all my cosplay partners this year , thank you all for making plans with me.
It's always fun to cosplay something together , makes us less lonely and much more
fun especially during events. I love you all my sweeties , thank you for inspiring me
and make me work even harder. Let's make more plans next year !

* group hugs *


IMG_3533


IMG_3456

IMG_3535



To my group of lovelies , I think you all know who you are . * maybe *
I want to say thank you very much for all your effort to come and meet me during events.
Thank you all for your kindness towards me.

Thank you for all your support ,
seeing your faces during events always put a smile on my face.
Thank you for making me happy.
Thank you for this wonderful 2015 !


IMG_3842

IMG_0645

IMG_2726


IMG_8429

IMG_8322



One of the highlights of my 2015 would be the arrival of my lovely girls in my life ,
Mirai and Kizuna SmartDoll ! I have always admired people who have dolls of their own and this year I'm able to be a part of the SmartDoll Family !



IMG_3330

IMG_3329

IMG_2986


IMG_2988



I've traveled with my SmartDoll to various events and countries !
You know that sometimes travelling alone makes me feel lonely ,
but with my girls , I don't feel lonely anymore !



IMG_3334


IMG_2503

IMG_3945

IMG_0163

IMG_4575



Through SmartDoll , I made many friends who are doll enthusiasts as well !
Thank you all who gave me lots of advice , helping me with my girls and teaching me
new stuff ! !  I'll be lost without you all , thanks for your guidance !



IMG_2772

IMG_4484

IMG_3984


Thank you Danny !
Because of Culture Japan and SmartDoll , I've gained so many comrades this year!
It is indeed a wonderful place , filled with motivation and inspiration.


IMG_6520


IMG_4574



IMG_2600

IMG_2653



To my crazy bros .
( all of you being bro-zoned , it's an honor ok HAHA )

They always make me laugh with their nonsense.
Sometimes I just couldn't comprehend , but they are like a part
of my family already. Where I can comfortably be myself.

( I'm quite crazy actually )


IMG_2623


IMG_4248

IMG_4208


IMG_6931

IMG_6537

IMG_2786



They are always there for me.
Listening to all my nonsense stories.
Keeping me company , making me laugh.



IMG_6630



IMG_2950


IMG_6634

IMG_2932


IMG_6613


Thank you all for being by my side this year.
I was really busy , traveling often and fall sick sometimes too.
Thank you for taking care of me while you all are able to.
Really appreciate that.


IMG_2930

IMG_2647


Because all I need in life is a good laugh.
And a reason to smile.

Thank you my bros for doing that for me.



IMG_1073


IMG_8850


My Princess and I traveled twice to Japan this year !
It's always a dream for me to visit Japan , because I'm a super Otaku Girl.
Though when I say that I'm Otaku nobody believes me because I don't look like one they say lol. It surprises many people when I say that I like to make cosplay costumes and watch anime. Do I look like I like to go out a lot ?



IMG_1117

IMG_8260


Our first trip to Japan is Nagoya in Summer.
Princess Hermes must be the luckiest person in the world because she won
a pair of tickets to Nagoya. She shared the prize with me.

Hermes is such a joy to be with , if I'm a boy , I would love to date her !


IMG_2954

IMG_3124

IMG_3413

IMG_3238



Our second trip to Japan is Chiba during Winter.
We are both chosen to represent Malaysia to visit and experience Chiba !
This year is a super blessed year for us. Traveling with your best friend and
sharing great memories. She will be staying in Japan for two years for studies next year.

I think I will be lonely without her.
Let's save the crying in 3 months time.


IMG_2993


We will be in Tokyo for Spring in March 2016.
A trip before we couldn't see each other for a long time.
I will miss her lousy jokes that still can make me laugh like mad.



IMG_2307


This year is also when I started to take my health and fitness seriously.
I'm still far from my ideal body but I'll continue working hard.

I haven't been working out for 2 weeks now because I'm really ill now.
Hope that I can recover soon.

I miss sweating and muscle pain lol !



IMG_2266

IMG_9934

IMG_2280


IMG_4132


IMG_1628


DSC_7522


IMG_5661



I made 5 Cosplay Photobooks this year.
Countless cosplays and cosplay costumes too.
This year I really pushed myself hard , trying out different
characters , like Rize from Tokyo Ghoul and Meiko from Prison School.

I think that cute and happy characters are easier to portray.
But I'm glad that I chose a different path too.
I want to be different.



IMG_2708


IMG_3428

IMG_3429


Do I have New Year Resolutions ?
Past years I'd probably be making long lists but for this year .. nope.

All I wish for in 2016 is that I have courage to explore more and doing different things in life.
I want to be happy and keep on smiling.
I want to be a better version of myself !

I wish the same for all of you too.
May you all have a happy and healthy Year of 2016.

I love you all !!

With Love ,
YingTze