YING TZE BLOG

YING TZE BLOG

Monday, July 20, 2015

HarajuCube Japanese Dessert Cafe @ Empire Damansara

IMG_6366


Hello Everyone !

Feeling very excited to share with you this lovely dessert cafe that I went yesterday with my friends ! I think for the first time I really feel that my food photos are nice but it's thanks to the food already looking so good by itself. ( no filter needed , but my face need lol )

HarajuCube has been around for awhile now I think. I've seen an article about this cafe in the newspaper and lots of people posting photos about it in Instagram. I heard about the dessert there are quite pricey and the queue is long lol.

It's my little Princess Hermes's birthday soon and she wanted to try out the desserts in HarajuCube so off we go !

♪(。◕ฺˇε ˇ◕ฺ。)♡



IMG_6337


IMG_6342


So Kenneth was telling us that there's no queue but when we went , the cafe was full and we had to wait outside lol. 

While waiting , I took selfies of course.

(*´∀`*人*´∀`*)


IMG_6332



Though it looks empty , actually it's not.
After we started queuing , more people started appearing and formed a long queue lol.
We were thinking , " Ah , thank god we came here first. "



IMG_6375


We waited for like 20 minutes ?
Meanwhile , Kenneth and Hermes went to shoot some OOTD ( Outfit of The Day ) photos for Hermes. Ritchie , Soo Weai and I were talking about our November Bangkok Trip lol.


IMG_6333


While waiting , you can look at the delicious honey toasts that are so near yet so far.
Can only admire first , cannot eat.

(。・//ε//・。)



IMG_6345


( *¯ ³¯*)♡


IMG_6346


IMG_6347

IMG_6349


IMG_6352


HarajuMilk !

We ordered the Butterscotch and Coffee flavored milk.


IMG_6354


Coffee HarajuMilk.
It's really good !

ლ(´◉❥◉`ლ)


IMG_6356


Hot Chocolate.

(人´∀`)


IMG_6357


Tuna Sandwich Toast.


IMG_6359


HarajuBomb !
One of the bestsellers in HarajuCube.
Though I'm not a big fan of chocolate , I like this a lot.
The chocolate and cream with toast is so yummy !

(人*´∀`)+゚:。*゚+



IMG_6361

IMG_6360


(´ ▽`).。o♡


IMG_6363


Caramel Honey Toast.
I couldn't enjoy this as much as HarjuBomb because it's caramel and I forgotten
that I have braces lol. Wanted to eat that delicious looking honeycomb too but ahhhhh
for my braces I will have to control myself !

ヾ(◍’౪`◍)ノ゙♡


IMG_6365

IMG_6368


♡(ŐωŐ人)


IMG_6362


IMG_6395


Glad that Hermes enjoyed her honey toasts.
She has been bugging me about HarajuCube for months now and finally
we get to eat it lol. I think that the honey toasts here are kinda special and the portion is generous. It's best that you come with friends so you can share ! 
( I don't think I can finish one alone lol )

(*’∀’人)♥


IMG_6374


Overall , I think that the price is reasonable for the portion and
quality of the honey toasts. We enjoyed ourselves very much here though can't hang out here for long because many people peeking from outside looking inside lol.
We feel bad if other have to wait too long haha ! 

If you ever feel like having dessert and want to satisfy your sweet tooth ,
can drop by HarajuCube ! 

ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ)

HarajuCube

103 Level 1 Empire Dmansara,
Damansara Perdana,
Jalan PJU 8/8 , 47820 Petaling Jaya,
Malaysia.


With Love,
YingTze