YING TZE BLOG

YING TZE BLOG

Thursday, July 16, 2015

Cubs and Cups @ Desa Sri Hartamas

IMG_5014


Hello Everyone !

A short blog post before I need to get ready and head out for my long awaited Durian Buffet hehe. So I've visited the Cubs and Cups Cafe last week , before our road trip to Johor ! Soo Weai , Kenneth and I visited em once on a Tuesday but they were closed lol. 

I didn't know that this cafe existed until Soo Weai said " Jom bro lets go Husky Cafe." Now that everyone knows that I have cats at home , actually I like dogs too. Unfortunately I'm staying in a condo that I couldn't have big dogs. Maybe one day !

⃛ヾ(๑❛ ▿ ◠๑ )



IMG_5015


This Cubs and Cups is near my house lol.
I wouldn't call it a husky cafe , it's more like a cafe with dogs and you can bring your own pets over to hang out too. We went on a weekday afternoon so there wasn't much people. I heard that it is usually very crowded on weekends !

(●´∀`)ノ♡

IMG_5016



IMG_5002


Obligatory Selfie.
Everywhere must take at least one.

(๑╹ڡ╹)╭ ~ ♡


IMG_4991


It's all self service here , so you'll need to order and pick up on the counter yourselves.
As for the food , they will deliver it to you when it's done !


IMG_4987


IMG_4989


IMG_4985


I had Iced Latte.
Nowadays I prefer Latte over Mocha because it's less sweet.
It's Kenneth that introduced the joy of drinking Latte to me lol.
( because we are always up very early for cosplay photoshoot and needed coffee )


♡´・ᴗ・`♡


IMG_4999

IMG_4996


IMG_4998


This is the little puppy Husky !
Okay , this husky is not little but it's still a puppy.
Sleeping soundly , so I didn't wanna disturb this little precious !
( I'm sure sure whether this Husky is a she or he D; )

(♡´❍`♡)*✧ ✰ 。*


IMG_5057


With Soo Weai !
To those who doesn't know who she is , she is my good friend since 2011 ~ We met through an event and since then we have been cosplaying together. She's also my photographer , Kenneth's girlfriend. I was there when they met each other for the first time hehe.
Happy to see them together !

(◍•ᴗ•◍)♡ ✧*。


IMG_5004


Soo Weai's Big Breakfast.


IMG_5010


Kenneth's Carbonara Fettucini.


IMG_5007


My Fish and Chips lol.

(*’∀’人)♥


Overall , I think that this is a nice place to hang out if you like dogs. I mean like me , I don't have dogs but I like dogs I can come over to pat em. ( Kay, I don't know what to say anymore lol ). You can bring your pets over too. I secretly hope that Soo Weai will bring her Goldie over. Goldie is Soo Weai's Shih Tzu !


Cubs and Cups
Wisma Rapid 30/70A,
Desa Sri Hartamas ,
50480 Kuala Lumpur,
Malaysia.

( don't forget that it's not open on Tuesday yeah lol )


============================================================


July is a resting month for me after my hectic first half of the year traveling for cosplay events. Though I'm taking a break , I'm really restless because I'm used to rushing and being busy. Something that I really look forward to , Big Bang Made Concert in Malaysia and my holiday trip to Nagoya with Miss Hermes ! Never been to Japan before so I'm super happy and excited !  ♡(ŐωŐ人)

My events will start in August again , my first stop will be Animagaki in Kuala Lumpur !
See you guys there if you are attending ~ I'll have a booth there so drop by and say hi !


With Love,
YingTze