YING TZE BLOG

YING TZE BLOG

Saturday, April 11, 2015

[EVENT] Seishun No Matsuri 2015 , Bali

IMG_5628


Here's my most awaited blog post about Bali !

I've never been to Bali before ~ they always say that Bali is a paradise island , I've been to Phuket and Krabi for holidays but never to Bali. I was super stoked when I got an event invitation to Bali , what do I always say ? Loving to travel and to cosplay !

☆*・゜゚・*(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆



IMG_5158



In my fav jeans shirt again.
I don't do much shopping though I'm a girl , and I'm really comfortable wearing the same clothes lol. I like to wear sweater or shirt when I travel so I don't feel cold during my flight.

ヽ(;▽;)ノ



IMG_5211


IMG_5246



It's my first time flying with Garuda Indonesia ! 
I usually travel with budget airlines , so getting to fly with Garuda this time is a breath of fresh air. (ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧


IMG_5260


IMG_5276


IMG_5305


In-flight entertainment !
I was watching Samurai X during my flight from KL - Jakarta , then Mrs and Mr Smith from Jakarta - Denpasar , Bali. o(〃^▽^〃)o



IMG_5357


Yummy dinner from Garuda Indonesia.
When I was cold , they gave me blanket too.
It feels nice being spoilt once in awhile hehe.

o(≧∇≦o)


IMG_5360


Warm welcome when I touched down Bali !
It was really late , but glad to have you guys here , welcoming me.

Thank you very much !


IMG_5363


Thanks for coming guys !

☆*・゜゚・*(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆


IMG_5365


IMG_5366


On the way to hotel , I can see many beautiful statues and architecture along the way.
For the first time , I'm not playing with my phone but looking left and right in amazement lol.


IMG_5379


IMG_5384


Arrived at my hotel.
It's the super awesome Aston Hotel , Bali.


IMG_5387


IMG_5388


It's hard for me to describe how awesome this room is.
I like big rooms , and this room even has a living room ! Lot's of space for my luggages , I can even breakdance and have a party in my room lol (๑✧∀✧๑)


IMG_5404


Soft , soft bed.
You know those kind where you lay on it and don't feel like waking up afterwards ?
Yup , this is the one my friends !


IMG_6035


IMG_6033

IMG_6036


What do I like to do at night ?
Having takeaway dinner while watching tv shows.
Two tvs in my room. I can't be anymore pleased !

。゚✶ฺ.ヽ(*´∀`*)ノ.✶゚ฺ。

IMG_5436


The organizer were really nice enough to fly me over a day before the event starts so that I could have an extra day for sight-seeing ! I was super excited , woke up at 8 am to doll up and have breakfast before heading out !


IMG_5438


What do I like for breakfast ?
Eggs. 

Yummy !


IMG_5439


There is a rabbit farm in my hotel .
Happy seeing this little guy but he ignored me because I have no food for him lol.

(〃・ω・〃)



IMG_5449


IMG_5446


There is a pair of squirrels too !
Super energetic and naughty !


IMG_5456


IMG_5470



Drove bout one hour up the hill to visit the " Ulun Danu Beratan ".
It's a famous temple by the lake in Bali.

(*´∀`*人*´∀`*)

IMG_5471


IMG_5485



Must have a selfie as a tourist lol.



IMG_5487



Meet my beautiful and my best assistant , Miss Fei !


IMG_5486



With the lovely organizing team : Fei , Daniel and Philbert !

ლ(´◉❥◉`ლ)




IMG_5492


IMG_5484

IMG_5549


Look at all these amazing architecture !
All the Balinese Architecture are so breath-taking !


IMG_5506


IMG_5515

IMG_5498

IMG_5497


There are many tourists even on a weekday !
Met some couples who were taking their pre-wedding photoshoots here too.
Bali is such a beautiful place , no wonder many people like to have their weddings here !

( ˘ ³˘)❤


IMG_5527


IMG_5530


IMG_5540


After the trip to the temple , Daniel drove us to his auntie's restaurant for brunch ! If you ever plan to visit Bali , do drop by " Mazmur 23 " for lunch or dinner ! Super yummy cuisine that kinda reminds me of home cooked meals. 

* two thumbs up *

(⋈◍>◡<◍)。✧♡



IMG_5552


IMG_5553


IMG_5555

IMG_5551


Not supposed to indulge in yummy food before event or else my costume will explode but ahhhhhhh this is too good to say " no " to.

My favorite dish was the prawn with salted egg !

( I must admit that I drool a little while blogging about this )

(人´∀`)



IMG_5557

IMG_5556


Some  fruits to complete the delicious meal !
The furry ball fruit , I've forgotten the name by now but it was sweet and refreshing.

(*´ڡ`●)




IMG_5560


IMG_5561


IMG_5569


The lovely EO team brought me to another lovely monument before heading to Kuta Beach for sunset !

This is the " Monumen Perjuangan Rakyat Bali ".

٩(●˙▿˙●)۶…⋆ฺ


IMG_5567



There is something amazing about Balinese Architecture ~ everything is so pretty. 
I mean it's so unique , the carvings and the design  . Never seen anything like this before.



IMG_5568


IMG_5570


IMG_5586


Next stop , the famous Kuta Beach , Bali.


IMG_5607

IMG_5628



We went there for the sunset but it was kinda cloudy so didn't get to capture the moment.
But I managed to snap this picture , feels like ray of lights coming down from the sky , so beautiful.

ෆ╹ .̮ ╹ෆ



IMG_5593


Not swimming because I can't swim.
* truth *

I'm also afraid being outdoors , because .... SUN.
They call people like me " Candle Princess " in Malaysia.
It means afraid of heat lol.


IMG_5594

IMG_5596


Visited the BeachWalk Mall .
Beautiful shopping mall , with lots of greens. Trees , flowers and vines everywhere.
Loving the green concept !


IMG_5599

IMG_5601


IMG_5613


Before my Bali trip , my Indonesian wifey Punipun told me that Martabak is a must try.
FYI , Martabak in Malaysia is like roti canai I think. So , I requested my assitant Fei to get me some Martabak lol. (๑╹ڡ╹๑)



IMG_5608


In Bali , they have two types of Martabak , the sweet or the savory ones.
This is a Beef Martabak.
With lots of Beef and Veggie inside !


IMG_5609


Meet my favorite , The Sweet Martabak.
It's CHEESE and Condensed Milk.

DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I LIKE CHEESE ???!

╭〳 . ˘ ۝ ˘ . 〵╮


IMG_5610



HMMMMM ERMMMMM HMMM.
Say Hello to my fats !

٩(*ゝڡ◕๑)۶♥



IMG_5639


Day 1 Seishun no Matsuri , Bali

It's a Meet and Greet Day for me !
Today I'm cosplaying as Rin Shibuya from Idolmaster Cinderella Girls ( Valentine ver. )

(*’∀’人)♥


IMG_5634


My favorite version of all ShibuRin's costume. Makes me feel like a AKB48 member when wearing this. Loving all the tartan fabric ! It was my first time making a beret too for my cosplays !



IMG_5645

IMG_5668


It's been awhile since I had an exclusive meet and greet event.
It was lots of fun for me ~ felt that I have more time to talk to you guys and get to know each other more. Thank you so much for taking time to attend my meet and greet guys !



IMG_5683


With a super cute little lady with megane and neko ears !

(´,,•ω•,,)♡



IMG_6082


Thanks for all the gifts too ! Thank you all for your patience during the signing , I know that the queue was pretty long , so thank you for waiting ! Hope that all of you enjoy yourselves yeah ! All your smiles , so precious !


\\\(۶•̀ᴗ•́)۶////



IMG_5747


Day 2 Seishun no Matsuri , Bali.

Today is the actual event day ! I'm cosplaying as Umi Sonoda from LoveLive ( Animal ver. ). One of my favorite Umi costumes , because I absolutely love the bunny ears and the skirt with different tiers of blue.


(ღ˘⌣˘)❛ั◡❛ัღ)


IMG_6116


Full body picture of my Umi costume !
I get comments that I look shorter in this costume , I think it's due to my shoes !
Was wearing flats during event so I won't be too gigantic hehe.



IMG_5988


With special guest , Asuka as Xiao Qiao from Dynasty Warriors 8.

♥(✿ฺ´∀`✿ฺ)ノ


IMG_5954


With special guest Riesa as Zhou Yu from Dynasty Warriors 8.


♥(ノ´∀`)


IMG_5953


IMG_5756


With Decky as Zhao Yun from Dynasty Warriors 8.


(ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)♥


IMG_5952



With all the special guest for Seishun no Matsuri !
Check out their awesome Dynasty Warriors 8 cosplay ! It's my first time meeting Asuka , she is so sweet and pretty. It's a pleasure meeting Decky and Riesa again , always loving their costume works !

(*≧∀≦*)



IMG_5786


Started the day with watching the violin performances by Charity Tamara.
Met her in ANICULT last year I think ? She is such a lovely lady !


IMG_5911

IMG_6005


Talented in playing musical instruments and cute too , don't you think so ?

* pats pats *

♥~(‘▽^人)


IMG_5753

IMG_5794

IMG_5870

IMG_5859

IMG_5822

IMG_5855


It was lots of fun judging the cosplay competition in Bali .
So many awesome performances that it made us judges quite difficult to pick the winners. I wish that we could have more prizes to give away guys !

Seeing all your amazing costumes keeps me passionate about costume making.
I am so inspired by all your costumes.


ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ



IMG_5798


With my sweet and best assistant Fei !
She took really great care of me , so lucky having her around during my trip in Bali.
Love you Fei !


IMG_5909

IMG_5907

IMG_5814


Lots of LoveLive fever here in Bali !

LoveLive cosplays everywhere makes me a happy fan girl wheeeeeeeeee !

Amazing dance cover performances by cosplayers of Bali.
Seishun no Matsuri has lots of fun filled activities , I must salute their organizing team for their great planning for the schedules. It's packed with great performances on the stage that you wouldn't want to miss !  (*´∀`*人*´∀`*)



IMG_5810


IMG_5800

IMG_5803

IMG_5804

IMG_5805

IMG_5806

IMG_5808


IMG_6015


IMG_6011


IMG_6013

IMG_6087

IMG_6089


During my free time , I am glad to have the opportunity to take some photos with all the cosplayers that I meet while walking around. I like to take photos and much love to Fei for helping me to snap these pictures.

Bali cosplayers are awesome !!!!!

*✲゚*。✧٩(・ิᴗ・ิ๑)۶*✲゚*。✧


IMG_5913

IMG_5917


Prize giving ceremony for Seishun no Matsuri !

∗˚(* ˃̤൬˂̤ *)˚∗


IMG_5949

IMG_6097


IMG_6029


IMG_6026

IMG_6103

IMG_6095

IMG_6099

IMG_6101



Much love and congratulations to all the winners ! All of you did a great job and thank you for coming , and for participating in the cosplay competition. Always a pleasure being able to meet so many talented individuals here !!  Feeling blessed being able to witness all this !

♡。゚.(*♡´‿` 人´‿` ♡*)゚♡ °・



IMG_5928


Went to the maid cafe for dinner before heading back to hotel !
Look at the cutey drawing by my meido.
It's supposed to be Kotori's Birdie LOL.

ヽ(๑╹ڡ╹๑)ノ



IMG_5929


With the moe meidos who a super LoveLive fans as well !

* BIG HUGS *

Thanks for the great service and thanks for playing games with me. I enjoyed it very much !

(◍•ᴗ•◍)❤


IMG_5950

IMG_5951


Group pictures with the LoveLive performers ! Though some of them already changed out , but thanks for accepting my request to have pictures with you all. Appreciate it very much !

\\\ ٩(๑❛ワ❛๑)و ////


IMG_6003

IMG_5998

IMG_6001


With Fei , Philbert and Daniel.

Thank you so much for having me as guest for your event.
I enjoyed myself very much here , such sweet experience in Bali !
Hope that this event is a great success and good luck for your final year guys !

* group hugs *

♡(*´∀`*)人(*´∀`*)♡



IMG_6027


With Robby , Kent , William and Donnie after event.

Thank you Kent for coming from Singapore , Robby from flying over from Surabaya and Donnie from Philippines. Thank you so much for visiting me in Bali , hope that you guys made friends and enjoy this event as much as I do !

(*≧∀≦*)



IMG_6060


Gifts from Bali !

Lots of food which is in my stomach already. * cough *
Thank you all for the thoughtful gifts !

That pai cheese is the best pastry in the world omg.
( I secretly hope that I could eat Hermes's share too :( )

(ॢ◕ัڡ ◕ั ॢ)


IMG_6062

IMG_6063


Last day in Bali !
One last selfie with Fei before heading back to Kuala Lumpur.

I will miss you my Fei !




IMG_6074


Panda-chan hiding in my bag.

Puts a smile in my face every time I open it.


ヾ(◍’౪`◍)ノ゙♡


IMG_6067

IMG_6071

Daniel , Philbert and Fei brought me to the famous " Babi Guling " shop in Bali.
They have been baiting me with this for days but I said please bring me there the last day or else my costumes won't fit hehe.

Babi Guling means roasted pork !

I'm loving not only Balinese Architecture but Balinese Food as well.
The food is good , thank you so much for bringing me here !

╰(⊹◕۝◕ )╯



IMG_6073

IMG_6086


Overall I really enjoyed my Bali trip a lot.

Great place , great event , awesome food and lovely people.
Could not be any more lucky than this .

Thanks for having me Bali ! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧



IMG_6057


That's all from me about Seishun no Matsuri in Bali !
I'm very happy to be given opportunity to travel around for events / conventions. Feeling like an explorer + cosplayer now. 6 more events to go till my holiday with Princess Hermes in Japan. It will be my first time visiting Japan as well. Can you imagine my excitement ? 

☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆


With Love ,
YingTze