YING TZE BLOG

YING TZE BLOG

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

[EVENT] Surabaya Anime and Toys Fair 2015

IMG_2806


Hello Guys !

I'm not gonna use the " it's been awhile " on you again this time lol. Truth is I've been really busy with events and making costumes for the first 3 months of the year ! It's almost end of March now and I've been to 4 different cities as cosplay guest so far namely Surabaya , PekanBaru , Bali and Ho Chi Minh City. ლ(´◉❥◉`ლ)

You've heard me say this many times that I feel truly blessed being able to travel and cosplay , meeting more people along the way and experiencing different cultures ! ( FOOD YAY !! ) Besides posting just photos on my page , I figured maybe some of you would love to read about my cosplay adventures ? So , let's gooooo !!!

=====================================================================

Surabaya Anime and Toys Fair 2015

It's my second time attending cosplay event in Surabaya ~ my first event in Surabaya was ANICULT 2014. This time I'm really lucky to have my Princess Hermes traveling with me ! Sometimes I do get lonely going to airport and flying by myself so with Hermes coming along with me it's much more fun hehe.


IMG_2825


When we arrived in the airport , we were greeted by many smiling faces ! Though I feel shy seeing my face and such a big banner , thank you so much guys for preparing this for me. I know it takes a lot of effort to design and wanting to make me feel welcomed ! Appreciate your lovely thoughts very much ! (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)


IMG_2809


IMG_2810


IMG_2813


Hermes and I were staying in Sheraton Surabaya during our trip here ! I think that a nice and comfy room is very important especially when I'm back at night after event , I can have a good rest ! The beds and pillows are super soft that my body sort of melted when I lay on it lol ! * cough * ♡(˃͈ દ ˂͈ ༶ )

This room has lots of mirrors too which were my favourite part of the room ! Since Hermes and I are pretty vain , we don't need to fight for mirrors when doing our make up ! * laughs *


IMG_2917


IMG_2918


Selfies because we are enjoying the room very much !
Lots of space for my luggage too ~ can even roll on the floor ! XD


IMG_2906

IMG_2907

IMG_2908


For the first day , we were too tired to eat out so we had room service !
I've forgotten the name of the dish already but not the taste. It was spicy but I enjoyed it very much ~ my fav was the banana dessert ! It's so yummy that I wanna have it again one day !

IMG_2926

Here we were like " Eh faster take selfie the ice-cream is melting !!!!! "
Usually the camera sort of " eats " first before us lol.


=====================================================================

After our lunch , we head out to check out the event area ! (●´∀`)ノ♡


IMG_2834


IMG_2832


IMG_2868


Checking out all the cutey nendoroids ! I collect nendoroids so I'm very excited seeing nendoroids displays . Those big , big eyes staring back at you is just toooooo much to handle ! (*´∀`*人*´∀`*)


IMG_2839


Mirai-Chan in Surabaya ! (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤


IMG_2836


A handmade Digimon costume by a talented cosplayer in Surabaya .


IMG_2844


IMG_2849


IMG_2854


IMG_2856

IMG_2858


All the awesome movie props replica . Or is it the real ones they use on movie set ? I can't really tell but it's amazing being able to see real-life props from the movies that I like !


IMG_2859


Have a Ted lol.


IMG_2861


IMG_2867


Cool looking bike with Inori from Guilty Crown printed on it !



IMG_2865


Do you wanna go on a date with Kurumi ?



IMG_2870


IMG_2871


Superman booth with a super cute puppy in front of it !


IMG_2873


IMG_2874


Sailormoon is being captured by some kind of monster lol.


IMG_2875


Masked Rider to the rescue ~! Jang Jang Jang ~


IMG_2876


IMG_2877


IMG_2879

IMG_2878


IMG_2881


IMG_2882

IMG_2883


Awesome Iron Man collection ~! It's made to look like the actual Iron Man hideout ~ all the Iron Man are made by a costume maker , looks so real !


IMG_2921


Had amazing time with all the Surabaya people before event day ! Thanks for showing us around guys ! (っ˘з(˘⌣˘ )


IMG_2905


Met Punipun too who happen to be in Surabaya for work ~ such nice timing meeting her here because I'll be seeing her again the following weekend !


IMG_2934


Had a lovely group photo before heading back to the hotel with our snacks hehe !


IMG_2919


IMG_2920


We were amazed when we saw these Magnums lol. We didn't have all these fancy flavours back in Malaysia so yeah we had three ice-cream that night ! XD


IMG_2980

IMG_2957


First day of Surabaya Anime and Toys Fair , I cosplayed as Asuna ( Sword Art Online ) Halloween ver. I really like the stripes and cat element in this costume so I made and debut this for the event ! 


♡。゚.(*♡´‿` 人´‿` ♡*)゚♡ °・


IMG_2950


Loving all the mirrors in the hotel room !
It's easy to take outfit photos with all these big mirrors hehe.


IMG_3001


IMG_2999


Super cute Mirai-chan cosplayer in Surabaya !
Such loli ~ * HUGS *

( ᵒ̴̶̷̤̀ुωᵒ̴̶̷̤́ू )❤”


IMG_2992


IMG_2991


IMG_2997


Hermes playing Lego with a little boy lol.


IMG_3007


Kizuna Smart Doll !

♥~(‘▽^人)


IMG_3016


With Phankness as Goku and Moel as Master Roshi .
Such amazing cosplays  ~ so alike especially Master Roshi hehe.


IMG_3014


With Kizuna's Smart Doll Owner ~ he handmade this costume for her . It's a White Mage's robe from Final Fantasy ! Talking bout dedication !


IMG_3056

IMG_3396

IMG_3018


They have a lot of cutey mascots walking around the events ~ Mr Minion here is a good example !


IMG_3023


What I enjoy most during events is to take pictures with people ~  even happier if it's selfie !

(≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ❤


IMG_3036


My sweet , sweet Princess.


IMG_3386

IMG_3383


There are games for people to try out too ~ I'm playing Wii Sports here I think. I'm not really into non-violent games but ehhhh it was fun being silly once in awhile !


IMG_3416


IMG_3230

I LOVE HUGS.

p/s : Only for the ladies . > ______ <


IMG_3231

IMG_3397



IMG_3440


That pretty much sums up Day 1 of Surabaya Anime and Toys Fair !
My schedule is quite free for Day 1 , just signing session and I'm free to walk around and have lots of pictures with you guys !


IMG_3076


For Day 2 of Surabaya Anime and Toys Fair , I cosplayed as Maki ( Love Live ) Chinese Dress Awaken ver. This costume is featured in my second photobook but I've never reaslly worn it to public before. It was fun wearing this because I really like brocade and all the gold trimmings . So shiny !


IMG_3135

IMG_3143


Sweet Hermes , my fav girl in the world.


IMG_3085


IMG_3115


Today we get to watch many KPOP Dance Cover performances and my fav group is the POISON BITCHES. ( yup , that's their group name ) They are all boys but dressing up as ladies for the performances. I really like how energetic and confident they are when they are performing. I hope I can dance well like them too !

(。・‧̫・。).**♡


IMG_3128


Managed to have a photo with them after they change out !
They are really cute !


IMG_3187


IMG_3222


IMG_3221


IMG_3223

IMG_3232


IMG_3163

To be honest , I'm not really confident cosplaying as Maki because I don't think that I suit short haired characters ~ but wearing Maki to this event was fun ! Thanks to all who tells me that they like my costume. It means a lot , really !

♡ლζ(♛ε♛*ζლ♡


IMG_3147


With Phankness cosplaying as Batman ! 
His Batman cosplay is really good , so handsome !


IMG_3099


IMG_3111


IMG_3105


I'm also one of the judges for the STAF Cosplay Competition ! I like watching cosplay competitions a lot because I get to watch many talented cosplayers perform their skits and parade their awesome costumes. Surabaya have many talents too !

Congratulations to all the winners !

(>’o’)> ♥ <(‘o'<)


IMG_3185


Day 2 Surabaya Toys and Anime Fair is all about KPOP Dance Cover Performances and Cosplay Competitions ~ The schedule is packed for the day but it was a different experience for me ! Since Hermes and I are KPOP fans too , we were really entertained by all the performances !

IMG_3063

Thanks guys for making these lovely t-shirts ! I'm old enough to be called senpai now I'm sad lol. ( I wanna be young and loli but .... ) Thanks for all these lovely designs and for wearing it to show me ! I'm happy ! 


IMG_3006

IMG_3160


Thank you for all the lovely gifts from Surabaya !
You all shower me with so many gifts that I ..... need to get a box to ship all these back !
Thank you for all the well wishes and lovely messages. Love it !

(♥ω♥ ) ~♪

IMG_3177


Special Pusheen Bouquet instead of flowers ~ So creative !
Thanks !


IMG_3447


One last group photo after-event dinner with all these lovely people !
Thanks for the dinner and I'm really happy being able to spent this weekend with all of you !

( Hermes is happy too ! )


IMG_3181


Often when I bring Hermes along with me for events , I'm afraid that she will be bored or lonely. But this time she enjoys herself very much too because everyone is kind and friendly ! Thank you so much for taking care of my princess .


IMG_3194

IMG_3218

Group photo before our flight back to Kuala Lumpur !

;-;

Till we meet again !

================================================


Then , we celebrated by eating my fav Texas Chicken lol


IMG_3197

IMG_3198

IMG_3201

IMG_3196


Totally unrelated but Texas Chicken is so crispy and yummy that I couldn't go back to KFC anymore lol.


IMG_3445


This is the second time we travel to events together . I'm happy to share my travels with her and I'm glad to have her keep me company. ( thanks for taking leave for me smelly princess lol ) Surabaya Toys and Anime Fair 2015 is my first event of the year and what a great way to start the year ! Thanks for having us ! ( ˘ ³˘)❤

=====================================================

I will try my best to update my blog more. I would love to always share about my travels and such but games always pull me away hehe. Do you enjoy my blog ?

Do let me know !


Love,

YingTze