YING TZE BLOG

YING TZE BLOG

Thursday, January 8, 2015

Culture Japan Night Kuala Lumpur 2014

DSC_0472-Edit

Hello Everyone !

I decided to give my dusty blog a little love today since I'm taking a break from costume making / events for this month ~ How's 2015 treating you so far ? For me it's all about taking a short break that I needed hehe. I've been on a costume making streak for months and I think I should relax a little before working on a new project again ! 

Today I will be talking about Culture Japan Night KL ! It's my first CJ Night ~ been wanting to attend one for years seriously lol. Usually Danny will have it a day after an event that he attends for example Anime Festival Asia Singapore and Indonesia. But I travel back to Malaysia like after event so I didn't get to attend one till last year !  I was a little sick after Comic Fiesta but I told myself " NOOOO I MUST GO THIS YEAR YEAHHH. "


image4


So here I am ! It's free entry for all the comrades who attends wearing a CJ T-Shirt ! I'm wearing my new Kizuna T-Shirt from Danny ~ it's illustrated by DMYO Sensei , my fav illustrator ! (っ˘з(˘⌣˘ )

Met Ridley here too. She's the cutey Kanata in Culture Japan booth both days during Comic Fiesta 2014. * Megane is the best cough cough *



image5


Attended my first CJ Night with my long time photographer/ good friend : Kenneth and Soo Weai. They are always there for me all these years ! Soo Weai is a big fan of Kanata because she loves cosplaying girls with megane !

All the photos here are taken by Kenneth ! ( KennTee Photography )
ヾ(◍’౪`◍)ノ゙♡


image2


image3


Since I didn't have time to shop around during Comic Fiesta , I was super relieved when I get to grab some CJ goodies during CJ Night ! T-Shirts , posters , Touch and Go cards ~ they have everything !

p/s : Here's where I got the cutey T-Shirts for my giveaway !


image1


image7

image6


Look at the crowd !

It's heart warming seeing so many people who shares the love for Danny , Culture Japan and Mirai Millennium gathering here tonight. Everyone is wearing CJ T-Shirts too let it be Mirai , Kizuna or Chitose.

You can see big smiles everywhere here. (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤



DSC_0505


DSC_0494


DSC_0500


DSC_0501


DSC_0499

DSC_0506

DSC_0508



DSC_0486

DSC_0480


Mirai and Kizuna Smart Dolls on display.
Wearing a great variety of costumes and my fav costume is the Mirai + Kizuna in Tora Suit combo. They look really cute in that gosh ! (〃・ω・〃)

/faints

DSC_0448


DSC_0455-Edit


DSC_0463


DSC_0437-Edit


DSC_0467-Edit


#TeamKizuna

See all the smiles ?
It makes me happy seeing other people feeling happy too ! 


DSC_0496-Edit


image8

image9


( I am 178 cm and Mr here is much taller !! Nice meeting you again btw. ^ ___ ^ )


DSC_0513

DSC_0519-Edit


Soo Weai who is Kanata's super fan got her Kanata poster signed !


DSC_0514-Edit


DSC_0516-Edit

I brought my Mirai Millenium Photobook and my Mirai Suenaga Nendoroid for Danny's signature too.

Thanks Danny ! (*´▽`*)


DSC_0525-Edit


With Dato' Jimmy Choo.

My first time meeting him in person ! * nervous *
It's an honor being able to meet him and had a short conversation too.
♡(.◜ω◝.)♡


image10


My loots from Culture Japan Night KL !
My fav girl Kizuna and CJ Night exclusive Chitose T-Shirt. ( ˘ ³˘)♥



image11


( puts in glass display ! )
( . . heavy breathing )

♥(ノ´∀`)

====================================================================

image2


image3


After I got back to KL after my Medan event ~ Danny , Jay and I went for brunch !
(*´∀`*人*´∀`*)



image4

Meet up with the Culture Japan Team and we went for a movie , " The Hobbits : The Battle of the Five Armies. " It's my first time catching a movie with so many people ~ thanks for having me in your outing ! XD

A photo with Zoe and also a chance to hold the Mirai Smart Doll . * nervous nervous *
Mirai is so light for a doll of her size !


image5


" Mirai is Future ".


image7


Loving this new T-Shirt for Mirai Smart Doll with frills at the hem !
She looks super cute with such casual style too. (*´▽`*)


image6

image8


With the warm and friendly Culture Japan Team !
Thank you for the great day out !

This pretty much sums up my Culture Japan Night experience ! I love meeting new friends and to be able to attend CJ Night with so many people who loves the same thing makes it so memorable ! Thank you for the great experience ! ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ)



With Love ,
YingTze