YING TZE BLOG

YING TZE BLOG

Thursday, October 2, 2014

Purrfect Cat Cafe @ Jalan Muntri Georgetown

IMG_9637


Hello everyone !

I think my love for cats is not a secret anymore ~ I have 6 beautiful cats at home , but given a chance I would love to visit and pet other cats too ! So when the Comic Fiesta committee asked me where would I like to visit in Penang , I replied " Cat Cafe !! "

I've seen pictures of the famous cat cafe in Penang , and many people said that it was good so I was looking forward towards this cat cafe visit ! (*´∀`*人*´∀`*)

( no photos of my face , but lot's of cute cat photos to bribe you :p )


IMG_9638

IMG_9642


It's called the Purrfect Cat Cafe , a little different from the cat cafe in KL because the first thing you see when you enter the cafe are cat merchandises ! (ΦωΦ)


IMG_9653


IMG_9656


With so many Fortune Cats here welcoming customers , the business in this cafe must be good ! (ノ≧∀≦)ノ


IMG_9655


My favourite cat merchandise from the Purrfect Cat Cafe , their cat pillows !
It's so cute with big eyes looking back at you ! * stares * (´∀`)♡



IMG_9639


This is my favourite cat pillow !
Unfortunately I didn't have enough cash or luggage space , so .. I'll come back for you next time baby ~ ( ˘ ³˘)❤


IMG_9643

IMG_9644


These are pretty cutey too !
OMG ~ those big , big eyes ~ shooting an arrow to my heart ! 



IMG_9651


IMG_9657


Angie said that this one looks like me when I photobomb her selfies lol.


IMG_9648

IMG_9649


Here are the stars of the Purrfect Cat Cafe !
My fav cats are Teddy and Orange ~ (。・//ε//・。)


IMG_9659

IMG_9645


IMG_9660


IMG_9662

IMG_9641


They serve a variety of desserts and drinks ~ you'll need to order at least a drink to see the cats upstairs ! I had Mocha because I was kinda sleepy hehe.


IMG_9665


IMG_9671


It was feeding time when we got there , so I was ignored by all the cats. ; - ;
I'm not used to being ignored by cats lol

*heart broken a little *


IMG_9664


Here's Teddy.
I like cats that look ... 'poor thing '.
Is the the big eyes telling me to feed him lol.


IMG_9673


After eating , I think Teddy is sleepy so I didn't get to play with him much. 
(゚´Д`゚)゚


IMG_9672


IMG_9675


This is Orange , my second favourite !
He looks so much alike the other cat Garfield in Coffee Cottage in KL.
( I have a cat named Orange too lol )


IMG_9674

Look at him !
He looks kinda fierce as if he is trying to say " GO AWAY YOU ".
LOLOLOLOLOL

Much cutey !
(´ ▽`).。o♡


IMG_9677


I think Persian Cat looks kinda cute despite the " flat face ".
Wasn't a big fan last time but now I love Persians !
* touch touch *


IMG_9676


Orange is a very friendly cat.
Although he didn't move much , just laying there but he let me touch and massage his body ! His tail was swinging left and right so I assumed that I did a good job ? Harasho ! 
(〃・ω・〃)


image

So the only souvenir I got from the cat cafe was a magnet of Teddy.
Teddy the cat that ignored me lol.

/tough love

In my defense , I wanted Orange's magnet but like the drawing not as cute and accurate as Teddy's lol.


image_1


It's a really nice place to just chill and hang out with your friends ! A plus if you like to be surrounded by cats ~ no holding the cats though , you are only allowed to pet them if they come to you ! I'm not used to ' no holding ' because at home I have 6 that I carry around the house haha !

I kinda regret not buying the pillow cuz I've never seen anything so cute that is cat related before ~ maybe next time if I ever visit Penang again ~ (*^3^)/~♡


Purrfect Cat Cafe

53 , Jalan Muntri Georgetown ,
10 200 Penang , Malaysia.

Opening Hours : 10 am - 10 pm
Cafe : 11 am - 9.30 pm



With Love ,

YingTze