YING TZE BLOG

YING TZE BLOG

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Japan Matsuri @ Pluit Village | Jakarta

IMG_4092

Hello !

Just barely a month ago I was in Jakarta , Indonesia for Japan Matsuri. I am honored to be invited as guest cosplayer and also judge for this wonderful event. I didn't expect to be back in Jakarta so soon so thank you for having me ! It's really nice being back in Jakarta again. ^^

So for Day 1 Japan Matsuri , I had my first meet & greet session and also picking cosplayers for Singles Cosplay Competition. It's my very first time having a private meet & greet session so I'm actually pretty nervous lol.


IMG_4098


With Sora , my L.O for this event ~ she is so nice and helpful , thanks for taking good care of me dear ! She's also a veteran cosplayer in Indonesia , and first runner up for ARCC @ AFA Singapore last year ! Amazing !


DSC03071


In Pluit Village Mall.

The first thing I did is to look for my banner lol.

Wish I could bring it home. * shy *



DSC03005


Meet Pinky , as Megurine Luka Racing Queen ver. !


DSC03006


And , so my meet and greet session begins !


DSC03013


Autograph Session !

Sorry if my handwriting is messy :p


DSC03016


Honestly I never expected any gifts , so thank you and much love to everyone who gave my gifts. Such a sweet gesture from you guys ! ;-; Appreciate it lots !


DSC03026


With a giant Domo - Kun ^^


DSC03022


Met my long lost twin sister , Sena as Mukuro !


DSC03024


This is Sena-chan's Monokuma.

Better craftsmanship than mine !

* My Monokuma now needs to hide in a corner *



DSC03029


Thank you again for coming to my meet & greet !

I'm happy being able to meet everyone , and chat a little , taking pictures with you and etc.

Thank you so much for your support , it really does boost up my cosplay spirit a lot !

^ ________ ^



DSC03040
DSC03034
DSC03036


You guys are awesome !

Thanks for coming to Japan Matsuri ! ^^


DSC03049
DSC03050


A special girt art from Asa.

It is an illustration of me when I was working @ Moe Moe Kyun Maid Cafe , AFA ID last year. I'm so touched that she remembers me.

Thank you , I love it !


DSC03059


Singles Cosplay Competition.

I am impressed with Indonesian cosplayers that they are able to perform on stage well even though it is an impromptu act ! It was really difficult for Pinky and I to pick the winners because everyone is unique in their own way.

Congratulations to the winners !


IMG_4125



Day 2 Japan Matsuri , cosplaying as Caster from Fate Extra.



IMG_4135


With Pinky , cosplaying as Race Queen Asuka !


DSC03161


For Day 2 , we were judges for the team cosplay competition alongside with Naru who is the representative for WCS Indonesia this year ! Such an honor to judge with him ~ ^___ ^


DSC03166
DSC03179


As expected from Indonesian cosplayers , every skit is executed beautifully. They always have fresh ideas that never fail to impress me.

Awesome craftsmanship on props and costumes as well as amazing performances.

Good job guys !


DSC03240


Time to crown the winner !


DSC03253

DSC03249

The winners are Team Hiroshi Kyoudai !

They placed second during AFA Indonesia's ARCC too.

Congratulations !


DSC03209
DSC03293


After the cosplay competition , I also did a short photoshoot with Andhika , who is also a photographer for the famous JKT48 !


DSC03073
DSC03286

Finally , with the Japan Matsuri Crew !

Thank you for all your hard work in making this event a successful one. ^^

Otsukaresamaaaa !


DSC03075


My lovely helpers.

They are just too cute ! 


DSC03087


Thank you Jakarta for the good times !

I enjoyed myself very much here.

Everyone is so loving and friendly ^ ___ ^

Thank you Indonesia for having me !

* bows *



IMG_4102

IMG_4131

p/s: I've grown to like TEBS and also Beng Beng. I'll become realllly fat soon. oops !


WithLove ,

YingTze


TWITTER | ying_tze 
INSTAGRAM | yingtze
BLOG | http://ying-tze.blogspot.com/
TOKYO OTAKU MODE | http://otakumode.com/yingtze
DEVIANTART | http://yingtze.deviantart.com/