YING TZE BLOG

YING TZE BLOG

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Personification Of Baskin Robbins | Preview

Hello !



IMG_0602


Remembered my cosplay plan for Comic Fiesta Day 2 last year ? Well , it's not Sheryl Nome but a cosplay of the personification of Baskin Robbins ! It's Angie's wonderful idea and much love to her for inviting me into her wonderful group of delicious " ice-cream ". :) Finally we get to do our full group photoshoot with lovelies from Singapore as well : Vio , Jesuke and Cutepetz ! Though it's sad that some of our members couldn't make it :(



IMG_0591

The flavour that I pickedwas Strawberry Milk or also known as " Ichigo Milk ". I don't think this flavour is available in Malaysia ~ but it is in Japan * A * Too bad I can't taste it !


IMG_0601


I think my make-up and contact lenses is too dark for this look :-/ Should have worn blue contact lenses instead ~ #cheatingphotos lol



IMG_0579


Had Grilled Chicken Chop for lunch + a manga smoothie before the shoot begins :D Yummy !



IMG_0592


Photo with dearest Huko !



 IMG_0573


Photo with Kizuna trolling at the back :p



IMG_0576


Kizuna and her Benten tattoo from last week's photoshoot ! 8)



IMG_0577


My beautiful Byou * A *


IMG_0575


Sweet Huko :)



IMG_0580


Our leader , Angie ! :3



IMG_0581


My Strawberry sister , Kappy !



IMG_0582


Another Strawberry sister , Karie !


IMG_0584


Cutepetz , gorgeous like a queen !



IMG_0585


Vio , handsome as always ! /drools


IMG_0587


Jesuke : So cute ! * A *



IMG_0588


Feels like pinching Shio ~ moeness overload ! 


IMG_0603


Here are the list of Baskin Robbins " Ice-cream " that is present yesterday !

CASTS

( from left to right )

Cutepetz as Cherry Jubilee
Jaq as Choco Chip Dough Cookie
Kizuna as Butter Pecan
Shiomaru as Splish Splash
Jesuke as Brownie Yoghurt



IMG_0606


CASTS

( from left to right )

Karie as Strawberry Cheesecake
Huko as Jamoca Almond Fudge
Ying Tze as Strawberry Milk
Byou as Gold Medal Ribbon
Kappy as Very Berry Strawberry


IMG_0607


CASTS

( from left to right )

Angie as Popping Shower
Potter as Mango Tango
Aiko Shorin as Cotton Candy
Xsaye as Oreo Cookie & Cream
Viospace as World Class Choco

Instax courtesy of Nik Yan ~ Thank you for the lovely instax photos  ! :)


IMG_0610


My Strawberry Sisters ! > /////// < 



IMG_0611


Close-up ! 




IMG_4837-2


 Group photo by Razrig Photography ! 



I really had lots of fun admiring my team mate's costumes . Each design is so unique and adorable ! Gahh ~ I wished I have bling up mine more :x Anyways , I feel like eating ice-cream now after seeing this photo ~ * instant craving *


Much Love ,

Cheryl  :-*