YING TZE BLOG

YING TZE BLOG

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Guilty Crown 02 | Photoshoot

Hello !

( is taking a break from costume-making :x )

These set of photos are from my second Guilty Crown photoshoot with beautiful Angie as my Inori Yuzuriha. My version 01 of Shu Ouma was kinda disastrous because 80 % of the photos I look like his friend instead ! * sad face * So , this round I cut the wig even shorter and styled it with wax. :D I love the Gatsby Styling Wax because it really works wonder !

The concept for this photoshoot is the relationship between Inori and Shu . I really love this pairing and how Inori always supports Shu even though he can be useless and whiny sometimes. Much love to Angie for being my sweet Inori and make my Shu x Inori dreams come true ! :D


GUILTY CROWN 02

CASTS

Ying Tze as Shu Ouma
Angie as Inori Yuzuriha

( School Uniform ver. )

COSTUMES BY

Respective Cosplayers

PHOTO BY

Razrig Photography



IMG_0766



IMG_0777


IMG_1048


IMG_0929

IMG_0967


IMG_0815


IMG_0844

IMG_0834


IMG_0888-2



IMG_0857



Shuinori


Print


|

|

|

|

|

|

|

IMG_0811


Was cam-whoring with Angie when Raz snapped this photo ! I like how the pictures turned out to be :D ( please ignore my Rilakkuma phone cover : p )



IMG_0057


This is the picture we took earlier ! 


Now back to working on my next costume ! :)