YING TZE BLOG

YING TZE BLOG

Friday, September 2, 2011

Photoshoot : Sailor Stocking

Hello guys !


Initially this photoshoot was scheduled on this coming Sunday but since Raz say " Jom shoot " on Wednesday ~ so why not ? I wasn't very prepared as in no references , no sweets / cakes and no nail polish ! Raz was kind enough to buy me some Nips and Rocky from the vending machine as props ( but I ate everything a.s.a.p anyways lol )


Honestly after this photoshoot , I realized that I'm not much of a Stocking . ;-; I'll go back being Panty :-p But I'm really glad that I did the version of Stocking ( from Episode 3 ) because I really love this sailor / nautical like costumes of hers . Wearing this costume made me felt like a kindergarten student lol I had the same uniform during my pre-school years , seriously !


I had a hard time portraying Stocking ;-; Anyways , enjoy !



Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt


CAST


Me as Anarchy Stocking ( Episode 3 ver )


PHOTOS BY



COSTUME BY

Me



IMG_6763



IMG_6755



IMG_6756



IMG_6751



IMG_6786


IMG_6791



IMG_6816




IMG_6897



IMG_6909



I actually enjoyed making this costume very much despite it's quite troublesome to make matching sailor hat for Honekoneko as well lol . This is also the first costume that I tried my best making it look neat in the inside too 8) Plus I love the blue trimmings and also the lace on the collar part . My Daiso lace is finally put to good use * v *


Alas , no more Stocking for me ! Wanna cosplay Romeo and Juliet verson on Panty and Brief ! Wheeeee can't wait ~