YING TZE BLOG

YING TZE BLOG

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Photoshoot : Highschool Of The Dead

Hello !


Gonna do a short update on the Highschool Of The Dead photoshoot that we had last Sunday ~ these set of photos are from Razrig or also known as Bakasteam in Deviantart ! Do visit his website for more of his works



Highschool Of The Dead

CASTS


Chiaki Nana as Rei Miyamoto
Me as Saeko Busujima
Mbek as Saya Takagi
Sean Eu as Kohta Hirano



PHOTO BY

Razrig


COSTUMES BY


Respective Cosplayers



IMG_6593



IMG_6602




IMG_6612




IMG_6663



IMG_6670



IMG_6695



IMG_6015


This is definitely one of the most memorable shoot that I ever had ! The " zombies " were all so funny that made me laugh so much till I couldn't stay in character lol It was really fun working with these people and I hope to see them again soon ! * v * Thanks guys !

Yes , we tore our costumes and stained it with fake blood D: My heart was kinda painful at first because I really love my costume but after the first cut , I got addicted and tore it even more lol ! I guess after this I'm prepared mentally to tear my Sheryl White Military costume . . . . arghhhhh ;-;


Till then !