YING TZE BLOG

YING TZE BLOG

Wednesday, February 22, 2017

A DAY IN KURATE GAKUEN


IMG_3049


If you followed my social media updates during my Kurate Gakuen Trip , you would have realized that I barely update while I was there. Initially I wanted to have an Instagram / Facebook LIVE during my trip , but I was too busy taking photos of ....myself. * l a u g h s *

For those who missed out on my previous post , Kurate Gakuen in the Fukuoka Prefecture was an actual junior high school that is transformed into an huge photo studio ! So what makes Kurate Gakuen so special ? Many anime / manga are set in schools however there were no schools that offered to rent the entire facilities to visitors. Here in Kurate Gakuen , cosplayers can take pictures anywhere they want. How amazing is that !

I was here in Kurate Gakuen for two days , as part of The Moe Ambassador from Malaysia . Feeling honored to be given a chance to explore Kurate Town in Fukuoka , experiencing Kurate Gakuen first hand and now here to share about my experiences with you all ! This is also my first time travelling with my new camera ! I took lots of photos and some videos as well. 

Today I'll be sharing with you the cosplay photos that I took of myself using a tripod . I learnt some tips from my photographer friends on how to use a tripod before the trip so that I could take some photos by myself . I spent 5 hours here and I wished that I had more time ! Kurate Gakuen is huge and I definitely want to come back here again in the future to create a school cosplay photobook.

Since Kurate Gakuen is blessed with abundance of natural lighting , I don't have any problems taking photos despite this being my first time handling a camera.


 IMG_2966


1. CLASSROOM .


IMG_3052


IMG_2967


IMG_3053

IMG_3103


IMG_3048


2. HALLWAY .


IMG_2968


3. STAIRS .


IMG_3072

IMG_2972

IMG_2971

IMG_2973

IMG_2965


4. NURSE'S OFFICE .


IMG_3095

IMG_2970

IMG_3074

IMG_3099


5. MANGA ROOM .



IMG_3051

image2 (1)


6. SCIENCE LAB .

 IMG_3098


7. MUSIC ROOM .


IMG_2969

IMG_3050


8. OUTDOOR .


This is just a small part of what Kurate Gakuen has to offer .
That day was a little windy so I couldn't visit the rooftop or outdoors much unless I want to risk flashing or the wind blowing my wig away ! * l a u g h s *  They have a large gymnasium and swimming pool outdoor ,which makes me want to come back here even more ! Imagine all the manga scenes in school come true in one place !


I will go into more details about this trip in my next blog post . Stay tuned !

With Love,
YingTze



KURATE Gakuen Website : http://kurategakuen.com/
Address : 鞍手町大字新北993-1
Kotake-machi Kurate-gun, Fukuoka, Japan

Phone Number : +81 949-28-7890