YING TZE BLOG

YING TZE BLOG

Sunday, May 25, 2014

Ozine Fest Philippines 2014 Day 1 + Day 2

Hello my lovelies ! ( ̄(エ) ̄)ノ

* wipes off all the spider web on my blog lol *

How have you been ?
I'm am very busy nowadays because I'm finally graduating soon ! 3 years for my diploma in Fashion Design seems a looooong time , and after many years of rushing assignments and sleepless nights ... I'll be graduating this August ! * throws confetti *

Of course I'm planning to go for a degree too !
I love art , design and making clothes very much. I thought going through college would make me dislike sewing but I grew to love it more and more ~ also I took up Japanese lessons and yesterday I passed my Beginner 2 level with Grade A ! With all my crazy schedule , I'm glad that I find some time for my Japanese classes , it's really fun ! (´∀`)♡

Anyways , back to my blog post for today ! Last month , I'm lucky to be invited to Philippines as guest cosplayer for Ozine Fest 2014 @ Manila ! It's my first time visiting Philippines , so happy that cosplay has brought me to many beautiful places and getting to know more people who shares the same interest ! (ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧


IMG_0415

DAY 1 : 6.00 am

This time , I was travelling with my princess Hermes to Philippines ! It's our second trip overseas together , so it was like an ultimate bonding / friendship experience. 

It's really fun travelling with Hermes because she is a very funny person. It's like I'm laughing everyday with her with me. That feeling lol.



IMG_0420


We safely arrived Manila around 5.30 a.m  but I think we look like ghosts.

Because I planned to doll up and wash my hair , blow it nicely for my flight. Unfortunately , something happened ( looks at Hermes ) . So I don't even have time to make up or do my hair nicely.

Hermes don't have time to wash her hair too. LOL.



IMG_0419

IMG_0417

The hotel that we were staying for 5 days had really yummy breakfast ! We look forward towards breakfast everyday. Really nice eggs and sausages.

... and freshly squeezed orange juice.

A great way to begin our day !


CIMG0835


DAY 1 : 11 a.m

We took a short nap , showered and dolled up for lunch !
Guess what's our first meal in Manila.


*drum rolls *


IMG_0432


JOLIBEEEEEEEEEE !!


CIMG0836


Jolibee Brunch with the beautiful Korean guest cosplayers , YannByul , Aza and JDoll !
Guess what again ?

YannByul can speak a little English ! 
+ She loves Rilakkuma !! ヽ(=^・ω・^=)丿



DSC03910

First stop !

Manila Ocean Park !
I've been to the one in Hong Kong , so I was pretty excited for this too !

It's very sunny and hot here in Manila , but not humid like in Malaysia. So it pretty good weather !

Thank you so much Ozine Team for this wonderful sight-seeing experience !!


DSC03828

IMG_0434

DSC03835

DSC03839


DSC03842


Bryan and JP  ~ I think they didn't get much sleep from setting up for the event and all but much thanks for spending time to bring us around Manila for sight-seeing ! Appreciate it lots !

ヾ(@°▽°@)ノ


DSC03862


DSC03852


DSC03864

DSC03865


DSC03877


DSC03906


Reminds me of ... the ikan pari panggang in Malaysia lol.
* hungry *


DSC03885

DSC03902

IMG_0442

DSC03903

IMGP1582

IMG_0436

IMG_0440

DSC_0035


Highlights of the Manila Ocean Park trip ~

WE GET TO FEED EM PENGUINS !!


DSC_0038

DSC_0036


Actually , I'm scared that the penguin would peck off my finger thinking that it's fish but .. I'M SAFE . The penguins are adorbs !!


DSC_0039

Group pictures with the penguins !

P/s : Aza looooooovessss Penguins a lot. You'll know what to get her next time !


IMG_0448


DAY 1 : 5.30 p.m

Bryan and JP brought us to the Roman Catholic Cathedral of Manila !
Such amazing and gorgeous architecture ! Hermes and I were like in aweeeee.

But we got there too late so it was closed.
Maybe one day we can get to see what's inside too.

It's so huge and beautiful that my camera couldn't capture the whole cathedral. These photos doesn't do her justice ~ !  (ノ≧∀≦)ノ


IMG_0450

IMG_0449

CIMG0838

CIMG0839

CIMG0841


IMG_0469

IMG_0467

IMG_0461

DAY 1 : 7.00 p.m

Get to visit the event hall for Ozine Fest 2014 !
All the booths were setting up , there were lots of booths and I can't wait to check it out !


IMG_0474


* makes an excited face *

This is the part when I say - SEE YOU TOMORROW @ OZINE FEST , PHILIPPINES !

=======================================================================


IMG_0486


DAY 2 

Ta-da ~ ! Transformed into my cosplay from Danganronpa , Junko Enoshima !
It's my final round of Junko already , cosplayed her in Malaysia , Singapore as well as Indonesia ~ it's time to retire this costume. Make way for new ones !

New Danganronpa 2 costume coming soon !


IMG_0497

With my Princess Hermes , Yannbyul as Mako , Aza as Satsuki-sama and JDoll as Ryuko !
(((\(@v@)/)))


CIMG0858


Imagine that she only have 1 hour to pack for this trip and she managed to bring so many nice clothes to match for 4 days lol. With wigs , hats , shoes , socks and accessories too.

I ... only have sweaters and shorts. 

。:゜(;´∩`;)゜:。


IMGP1653

IMGP1679


Meet and Greet !

We had meet and greet whole day ~ it's really nice meeting people who like my cosplays in Philippines for the first time ! Of course , I was a little bit nervous but everyone here is so friendly !

Thanks for coming to the meet and greet !
I know that everyone queued for a long time , waited too for us !
Thank you very much , we are very happy to see you ! (´;Д;`)



DSC03978

DAY 2 : 7.00 p.m

After the meet and greet , I had a little break before dinner so I went out to check out the booths ! First booth that caught my eyes is the Tomodachi T-Shirt booth from Thailand ! ( I've seen someone wearing the Sonico shirt during the meet and greet so I got curious and asked where did he get it lol )

THAT SONICO T SHIRT IS GORGEOUSSSS !!
Unfortunately by the time I get it , only size L is left orz.

But still , I like it a lot so I bought it anyways !
(。ˇ ⊖ˇ)♡


DSC03975

IMG_0530


With lots of Kancolle T Shirts too !
I hope that they make Haruna Shirts too.

* wishes hard *


DSC03970

IMG_0527

Do you know that I love doujin artwork very much ?

I buy lots of doujin stuff during events ! Just feel so happy seeing cute artworks ! This is my fav booth ~ lots of cute chibi keychains !! Prices are affordable too ! (。♥‿♥。)


DSC03980

DSC03979


DSC03980

IMG_0526

IMG_0525


* COUGHS *

You don't need to know this.
Muscles. * cough *



DSC03972

IMG_0531


Another lovely booth from Thailand !
They handmade all these cute Neko plushies ! Cats , Cats Everywhere !

I got my Neko plushie for Sonico here too ! (。♥‿♥。)


DSC03974

DSC03969


DSC03971


IMG_0537


Figurine Displays !

I've taken a liking to figurines lately , especially Nendoroids .
Wish that I could have taken better photos of these pretties !

♡。゚.(*♡´‿` 人´‿` ♡*)゚♡ °・


IMG_0538


Ahhhhhhhhhhhh ~ ♡(.◜ω◝.)♡

LOVE LIVE ! Nendoroid Petites !
Honoka , Umi and Kotori , so much cuteness here ~ (๑॔˃̶ॢ◟◞ ˂̶ॢ๑॓)♡



IMG_0536

IMG_0534

CIMG0863


That's all for Day 1 + Day 2 of Ozine Fest 2014 !
Shall continue Day 3 + Day 4 when I have free time to blog ~ now I shall be good and continue my cosplay costumes for my upcoming June event guestings !

Thank you so much for being with me.
See you all again soon !

With Love ,
YingTze

p/s : I update my Twitter and Instagram almost daily , if you would like to see more of my updates , check out my Insta + Twitter accounts !

Instagram = YingTze
Twitter = @ying_tze