YING TZE BLOG

YING TZE BLOG

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Cosplay | Kyoukai no Kanata with Hermes


p-01475


Hello April !

Oh my , time really flies ~ a blink of an eye and it's April already ! Which marks the beginning of my final semester in college. Can't believe that it's my final year and final semester. Gosh , but there's long way to go . . . want to pursue my degree perhaps next year ? * smiles *

Today I want to dedicate this blog post to my dear princess , Miss Hermes. She's my bff ( safe to call her that since it's our 3rd year together lol ) and this is our first cosplay together ! I miss her like mad especially when she went to Japan for holiday recently. But she still spend time texting me at night which is so sweet. ;-; . Yes , you are very important lol happy now ?

Hermes used to cosplay a lot last time but now she's more to a fashion blogger so I'm really honoured when I managed to convince her to cosplay with me ! Kyoukai no Kanata is one of my fav anime last year ~ lot's of heart wrenching moments and I especially love the baka aniki x imouto moments ! I really like Mirai too , she's a special character I must say !

I'm really happy throughout the photoshoot even though Hermes keep telling me that her Mirai cosplay is not good but I think that she is very cute in my heart. May our friendship last for many more years to come , my Princess ! Thanks for always being there for me (❁´‿`❁)*✲゚*



p-01455


Kyoukai no Kanata | Beyond the Boundary
===================================


CASTS
=======
YingTze as Mitsuki Nase
Miss Hermes as Mirai Kuriyama


PHOTO BY
==========
 Naneee? Photography



p-01442


p-01462


p-01481

p-01494


p-01558


p-01561


p-01591


p-01584


p-01608


p-01628


p-01624


p-01600

p-01674


p-01661


p-01664


p-01702


It's just a very simple and short photo session with Blur from Naneee? Photography , but he can make such pretty photos ~ always a fan of his photography ! Though we don't have a school to shoot in , I really like how the photos feel very autumn-ish due to the trees ! ( which I kept telling Blur , I want the trees lolololol )

Thank you so much , Blur ! ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ


p-01621

Omake photo !! (❁´▽`❁)*✲゚*

I'm teaching Hermes how to look moe but I think I failed too lol !

( Hermes why are you so adorable =p )


With Love ,

YingTze