YING TZE BLOG

YING TZE BLOG

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Coffee Cottage Cat Cafe @ SS15


DSC03742-re


Hello everyone !

Do you know that there's a cat cafe in Kuala Lumpur ?

Cat Cafes are really popular in Taiwan , Japan and Korea ~ I like cats a lot and my house is a cat farm itself ( I have 6 cats ) but I do enjoy meeting other cats as well ! Always wanted to visit cat cafes but the nearest one to me is in Singapore.... 

So I was super excited when Angie told me that there's a cat cafe in KL @ SS15 !! 
Hermes , Angie and I finally have time to visit the cat cafe together last Friday 

V(=^・ω・^=)v


DSC03784


The cat cafe is called Coffee Cottage @ SS15.

It's really easy to find this cafe because it's just behind the famous Burgertory and beside Expresso Lab ! 


DSC03675


Welcome to Coffee Cottage !


DSC03674


The interior is very warm and cosy.
Perfect place to hang out with your friends !

The cats are in another separate room , so even if you don't like cats , you can come for a cup of tea and have a piece of yummy cake !


DSC03671
DSC03679
DSC03670


Coffee Cottage serves mainly coffee , tea and desserts ~ It feels something like Starbucks but comes with lots of lovely cats ! ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ


DSC03669


Miniature cafe decoration ! 


DSC03667


The cafe is nicely furnished with lots of cat painting. (❁´▽`❁)*✲゚*


DSC03636


Here are the rules for the cat cafe !

I'm used to being surrounding by my cats at home , so when I visited here , I'm kinda sad that the cats are running away from me lol. Some really enjoy being touched but some just wanna take cat naps ~ so please treat them with love ! 

Be realllllllly gentle with the cats ok ?  ( ノ^ω^)ノ゚



DSC03662
DSC03620


Sanitize your hands before you go inside the cat room , wouldn't wanna bring in bacteria to the fluffy kitties ! (❁´▽`❁)*✲゚*


DSC03611
DSC03613


My no.1 fav cat in the cat cafe ! Look at him , so playful lol !!

Let me tell you a funny story , at first when I saw his back ( not his face ) I thought that he's a normal orange tabby. Little did I know that actually he is a .... Persian Cat . LOL . I never seen one in real life before , only in books and internet so I was kinda ... excited !



DSC03630


My gorgeous hime-sama , Hermes and I !

( Angie haven't arrived lol )


DSC03628


We ordered some cakes and drinks , you need to order at least a drink to be inside the cat room ! I had caramel cheesecake , it was yummy but I would recommend their tea more than the ice mocha I had. Hermes ordered the tea and it smelled like ... heaven lol. (っ˘ڡ˘ς)


DSC03633
DSC03621


Do you know that cats spend most of their time napping ? (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)


DSC03644
DSC03648
 

This one the fur is so pretty !! 

Not sure whether it's a he or she ( didn't inspect /shy ) but she/he is really gorgeous ! Love the fur pattern ! (❁´‿`❁)*✲゚*


DSC03654


Hermes says that this is the most beautiful cat in the whole cafe.

Yes , I agree that the fur is very long/ silky but he is kinda ... unfriendly lol !!


DSC03655


He looks like , " What you want ah , can you pls go away human ?? "


DSC03777


Did you see that face ?

He is judging me LOLOLOL.

ヽ(;▽;)ノ


DSC03684
DSC03711
DSC03713


Most photogenic and know how to pose well even when sleeping.

* THUMBS UP *
d(=^・ω・^=)b


DSC03692
DSC03690


Not afraid to show my ugly face because ... I'm really happy being here lol.

SLEEPING KITTIES ❤ ❤ 


DSC03709
DSC03722


I've fallen in love with him.
He is too adorable like ..... okay the face is flat but... I can't explain why but I like him so much !!!!!!!

(❁´▽`❁)*✲゚*


DSC03696
DSC03701
DSC03766


These two are quite playful too ~ they like playing with each other and if you happen to drop by , they love it when people plays with them ! (≧∇≦)/



DSC03738

This !

Looks like my Fatty back at home. But he like to kick me when I touch him . Maybe he is a tsundere ? lol

I still like him.

* watches from far *



DSC03715


Cat Tower !

Can you spot how many kitties is inside ?

V(=^・ω・^=)v


 DSC03746
DSC03747


This one .. I thought we had a connection but he wanna paw my hair and eat it like grass.
I  am .... sad . But also happy LOL.


DSC03765


I wish I knew their names.

If not I can only refer them as " this cat , that cat " lol.

This one likes to nap a lot , and the rare moment she wakes up , I am able to scratch her body a bit and snap her photo ! ヽ(^。^)丿


DSC03770
DSC03772
DSC03774
DSC03773


Finally !!

My precious darling.
I will miss you !
(❁´‿`❁)*✲゚*

=======================================================================


I would highly recommend you to visit this cafe if you really like cats or you just wanna chill and have a cup of tea. I had lots of fun during my 2 hours here , you'll enjoy it more if you really like cats ! Was fangirling the cats all the way that I think Hermes and Angie is afraid of me lol.


COFFEE COTTAGE
www.facebook.com/coffeecottagemy

1-1 , Jalan SS15/8A
47500 Petaling Jaya,
Malaysia


p/s : It's just behind the famous Burgetory and beside Expresso Lab