YING TZE BLOG

YING TZE BLOG

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year !

DSC_0255


Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all my beloved readers !

I always wanted to do a Christmas-themed photo shoot and finally this year my dream is fulfilled !! ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

Christmas has always been my favorite holiday of the year because I enjoy seeing all the beautiful Christmas decorations especially in shopping malls , listening to Christmas Songs and also yummy Christmas dinner to look forward to + Christmas Movies ! 

I enjoy Christmas gatherings too , where my friends and I get together - have a nice dinner and exchanging gifts. 



DSC_0263


This year , I got myself a Christmas Tree too !

It has been years since I had a Christmas Tree. So I was really excited and spent a lot decorating the tree lol. It's a good thing that Daiso sells lots of cheap Christmas deco' because my tree is 8ft tall and it needs lots and lots of Christmas ornaments. 

For those who follow my twitter , you may already witness my tree decorating journey lol


p-07741


DSC_0252


I don't have gifts underneath the tree but I do have lots of plushies that I received this year from my lovely friends and family. This is only 30% of my collection ! * shy * (〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜






A video of my Christmas Tree at night with lights on !

I love my Christmas Tree very much 

p/s : There is a creepy alpaca face on it somewhere .

IMG_6609


I dressed up my cats too but they are too afraid of strangers so I can only do a private photo shoot for them myself lol . Still very cute (๑>ᴗ<๑)


p-07638


As for the costume , it is my original design.

It's my first time making a costume that isn't cosplay. Made this in like 3 days ? All the materials used are remnants from my previous projects. Even though it's all red fabric , actually it's different types of fabric mix and match together. I'm quite happy with the result.

Did some beading on the top with pearls and gems + I made hair accessories too because I secretly like twintails. * cough cough *


p-07632

The concept ?

Initially I was thinking bout Santarina or Reindeer ( because of Frozen Sven lol ) but I feel like I wanted to have something a little different so I chose to be an elf girl , Santa's Elf Girl.

She decorates Christmas Trees and wrap plushies for kids. Sound legit ? LOL (ღ˘⌣˘ღ) ♫・*:.。. .。.:*・


p-07687


Thank you Blur from Naneee? Photography and Kenneth from KennTee Photography for accepting my super last minute photo shoot request. ( Like a day after Comic Fiesta lolol )


Santa's Elf Girl 2013

Costume Design by YingTze

Photo By




p-07675


DSC_0188-Edit

p-07669


DSC_0173-Edit

p-07701


DSC_0201-Edit

DSC_0206-Edit


DSC_0207-Edit


I look like I'm digging my elf ears but no , I really didn't leh.

One of my favorite photo from this set  

p-07705


p-07709


One of my favorite photo because it seems that the alpaca is looking at me lovingly ! (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)


p-07717

DSC_0214-Edit

p-07719

DSC_0220-Edit

DSC_0241-Edit


This year , has been very kind to me.

I have visited places I never thought I would be able to go .
Met lots of wonderful people who inspires me.
Made friends , great experiences and lovely memories.

Thank you so much everyone ! (◕‿◕✿)

Once again , Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year !  

With Love ,

YingTze


TWITTER | ying_tze 
INSTAGRAM | yingtze
BLOG | http://ying-tze.blogspot.com/
TOKYO OTAKU MODE | http://otakumode.com/yingtze
DEVIANTART | http://yingtze.deviantart.com/