YING TZE BLOG

YING TZE BLOG

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Kuro Usagi Cosplay | Preview

P-DSC07453e

PHOTO BY | BLURSCRIB


Hello guys !! 

Hows everybody ? It's week 4 for my semester already ~ still getting used to having college , assignments , light exercises and cosplay in between. I'm trying my best for better time management so that I can do my assignments well and have some time for my passion too , which is cosplay . ^^

I plan to have a photoshoot once a week , every month ! For May , I  had two photoshoots and will be taking this weekend off because I will be making a new costume for an event in Singapore early June ! Hope that I can finish everything on time. XD

Anyways , this is my latest cosplay : Kuro Usagi from Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai Kara Kuru So Desu Yo ? Can't resist her when I first saw her appearing in the anime. I feel like doing more characters with animal ears/tails LOL. #addicted

Busy week ahead !  ( > ____ < )

With Love ,

Cheryl