YING TZE BLOG

YING TZE BLOG

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Cosplay | Asuka Langley Soryu | Evangelion

DSC_2081-Edit


Happy Wednesday !

How's everybody doing ? My college will be starting next week after my long 2 months semester break ~ I'm pretty excited for college but I don't know what to expect yet ... crazy workload waiting for me lol. Anyways , this month is quite productive so far. My target was 4 costumes , but I manage to complete 6 ! Means in the future despite my heavy assignments , I should be able to have time for cosplay . ^^ * happy *

Back to Asuka - I seriously don't think that Asuka will wear something like a maid costume. This photoshoot was interesting because I was struggling whether to be moe or more tsundere.  ( - _____ - || ) Took these photos at a link bridge and also an actual maid cafe !



DSC_2052-Edit


Evangelion | Maid Figurine Ver.

CAST

Ying Tze as Asuka Langley Soryu

COSTUME BY

Ying Tze

PHOTO BY

KennTee Photography


DSC_2065-Edit-re


DSC_2070-Edit

" Yes , Goshujin-sama ? "

DSC_2083-Edit-re


" Moe Moe Kyunnnnnn ~~~~  "


DSC_1959-Edit-re


" It's not that I wanna work here or what .. "


DSC_1982-Edit


" Goshujin-sama , what would you like me to draw for you today ? "


DSC_1996-Edit


" Is this alright ? "


DSC_2000-Edit


" Ta-da , here's your Omu Rice ! ♥ ♥  "


Untitled-1

" Asuka's Gwiyomi Ver. "


Overall I'm satisfied with this photoshoot because I have many photos that I like. * SHY * I wanted to have an omu rice and draw something on it ~ thanks to my photographer of the day for bearing with my ideas. He actually ate the rice :p

Planning my 7th Heaven Dragon 2020 photoshoot this weekend ~ there is some concept on my mind and I hope that it turns out well ! * v *

Much Love ,

Cheryl