YING TZE BLOG

YING TZE BLOG

Friday, December 7, 2012

Miracle Kitten !

Been saving this blog post for a week and finally I'm ready to show you the latest addition to my cat family , a real miracle ! 

Why miracle ? This is Scrawney's second litter of kittens and she had difficulty giving birth. Out of 4 kittens only 1 survived . ( ;_____; ) I was really sad. I stayed up whole night waiting for her to give birth , making sure that her babies are fine. It was my assessment the very next day and I'm really grateful that my lecturer allowed me to go home earlier for my kitten ! Anyways , I'm glad and thankful that Whitey survived and being so strong now ! ( * v * )

I haven't decide her/his name yet must most probably will end up with Whitey because that's the first name that popped in my mind lol. I think Whitey is a boy because I saw balls even though its really small , but I think it is balls LOL !!



 DSC01513

#1

Scrawney nursing Whitey in the pet carrier ! ♥ 



DSC01503


#2

Meet my Whitey !!! ♥ ♥ 

OMG CUTE MAX . He/she is white !! 
AND FURRRRRRY TOO !!

( * _____ * )



DSC01512


#3

Scrawney showing off her baby LOL . 

Thanks for your hard work Scrawney ! :-*



DSC01510


#4

Look how furry Whitey is ! Only one week old ! Extremely furry already ~ when grow up sure look like Trumpet ! Whitey is a crybaby too ! Kept crying when Scrawney is away for food ! ( * A * )



DSC01511


#5

♥  CAN NOT RESIST.  

Nose , mouth and paws so pinkish !! * faints *



DSC01514



#6

* proud mama face *

Oh Scrawney , always giving me beautiful kittens ! * hugs hugs * * kiss *


There won't be anymore kittens because I already neutered all the boys in the house ~ unless Whitey is a boy too lol ! Hope that Whitey open eyes soon and grow up fast , strong and healthy ! ( > w < ) 

Now my cat family is complete ! ♥ ♥