YING TZE BLOG

YING TZE BLOG

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Ittoki Otoya | Uta no Prince Sama DEBUT | Photoshoot

Hello !


I have been very hardworking updating my backlogs recently ~ did three new blog posts yesterday and another one tonight ! This time it's my Prince no Uta Sama Debut ver. photoshoot that I had last month. :) I really like most of the photos from this set so be prepared for a lengthy post yeah :D

It was last year around July or August that I first watched Uta no Prince Sama. I was so fascinated with the first episode where it started off with the concert. Totally in love with the Maji 1000% Love song ! ( * A * ) Then I saw Ittoki , he was such a cute boy ! I mean the red hair and puppy eyes and all ~ he's my favourite prince from the anime so of course cosplaying him is in my wishlist !

Did the summer school uniform version last year September and not long after we planned to do the Debut ver. as well ! Everyone was busy so the plan was pushed till May 2012 ! But it was worth all the wait ! This time we have Cecil Ajima and also our very own lovely Nanami :)

I made the top for the costume myself and I decided to splurge on more gold laces since it's a stage costume ! I chose dark blue velveteen and added lining inside so it would be thicker and more comfy ~ doing the gold pattern thingie on the sleeve was kinda troublesome because I hand-stitched everything lol . Really happy with the outcome , I think it turns out pretty decent in photos !( > /////// < )

This would be the last version of Ittoki that I would do before I retire the wig . I enjoyed cosplaying Ittoki very much ~ ! ( * _____ * ) 


CASTS

" Uta no Prince Sama Debut ver. "

Ying Tze as Ittoki Otoya
Angie as Haruka Nanami
Akiyumi as Ichinose Tokiya
Mikki as Masato Hijirikawa
Kizuna as Jinguji Ren & Reiji Kotobuki
Byou as Shinomiya Natsuki
Huko as Kurusu Syou
Shiomaru as Cecil Ajima


COSTUME BY

Respective Cosplayer


MIKE BELONGS TO

Angie & Ryeain


PHOTOS BY

Studio Omoshiroi
Razrig Photography
Blurscrib




IMG_0692



IMG_0694



p-dsc09907


p-dsc09916


p-dsc09766



IMG_7640-Edit1154021



IMG_7626-Edit1153548



4


IMG_0746 copy-ed


2

IMG_0721 copy-edit1

3



p-dsc09770



p-dsc09799



p-dsc09946



p-dsc09923



p-dsc09933



p-dsc09729


p-dsc09715



IMG_0802 copy

Thank you so much guys for making this happen ! I'm a very happy fangirl now ( > ////////< ) Also to all the photographers for the hard work shooting for us ~ and lovely helpers too ! Maji 1000% LOVE !


Much Love ,

Cheryl :-*