YING TZE BLOG

YING TZE BLOG

Friday, May 11, 2012

Anarchy Panty | Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt | Photoshoot

Hello !

I've been extremely busy with my assignments these few weeks so pardon for the lack of updates ! Shall story bout my assignments later ~ anyways , got my lovely pictures from Kazeki just now and I can't wait to share my PSG Genderbend photos with you !


CASTS


Ying Tze as Anarchy Panty ( Genderbender ver. )
Kemuri as Anarchy Stocking ( Genderbender ver.)
Kazeki as Anarchy Panty
Angie as Anarchy Stocking


COSTUME BY

Respective Cosplayers


PROPS BY

Angie & Kazeki


PHOTO BY

Studio Omoshiroi



IMG_7145edres


" Anarchy Brothers."


IMG_7141


" Panty & Stocking ."


IMG_7138


" Transformation Time ."


IMG_7152ed


" Anarchy Panty , Genderbend . "


IMG_7163



IMG_7159




IMG_1263


" Panty x Panty "


IMG_7224ed


" Double the Trouble . "



It was really fun cosplaying with Kazeki , Kemuri and Angie as usual ~ though we couldn't really focus much on the photoshoot because we were thinking about Chatime and " Bah Kut Teh " all the time lol . The photoshoot ended in 3 hours ++ and we quickly changed to go for supper ! 8)


Much Love ,

Cheryl :-*