YING TZE BLOG

YING TZE BLOG

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Bangkok Day One | Shopping Hauls !

Hello !

Having a mini blog post before sleeping early so that I have energy to shop tomorrow ! :D

I managed to visit the famous Chatuchak Weekend Market @ Mo Chit today ~ I expected it to be super crowded and hot because I read the reviews in Trip Advisor but to my surprise , it wasn't that bad really :x I guess there's nothing that can stop a girl from shopping ! :D

Bought many cute t-shirts and tank tops , a shirt for Fatty , some cosmetic pouch , and also a new Iphone 4 cover ! Loving my new phone cover and it's PINK :p

Feels good having wi-fi in my hotel room ~ :D Anyways , tomorrow I will be visiting Platinum Shopping Mall - it is said to be the largest wholesale mall in Thailand ! I hope I can find good bargains there :) * keeps fingers crossed *

Much Love ,

Cheryl :-*