YING TZE BLOG

YING TZE BLOG

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Animax Carnival 2012

Hello !

Firstly I would like to announce that my semester break starts today ! * pops champagne * Wasn't very active in blogging for the past month because I have too many presentations to prepare and also go for photography class trips. Been rushing magazine cover edits and also compiling pictures for my final assignment too. I think my magazine covers edit didn't turn out good but I'm glad that my holidays are finally here :D

Anyways , I attended the Animax Carnival @ 1 Utama , The Oval last Saturday ! Alodia was guest judge for the cosplay competition and I'm glad to bump into her again ( in the washroom lol ). The event was pretty exciting because I get to catch up with my friends again and also meet new friends :) I made two costume for the event , Sheryl Nome from Macross Frontier and Lucy Heartfilia from Fairy Tail . Couldn't decide which to wear at first but then I went as Sheryl Nome during Day 1 ! 

A little bit about my Sheryl Nome costume ~ this year I plan to splurge more on nicer fabrics and also laces instead of wanting to use the cheapest alternative available :D Somehow I couldn't resist " blinging " my costumes lol  For this costume I used Matte Satin as base , then sequins for the top and " stardust " organza for the skirt. I like how the whole thing turn out to be quite sparkly ! Wore my Topshop pantyhose with this costume and also my new lace up boots. But one of the heel broke during the event :( So I changed back quite early. :-/



Sheryl Nome | Macross Frontier

CAST

Ying Tze as Sheryl Nome ( Back illustration ver. )


COSTUME BY

Ying Tze

PHOTO BY

Razrig Photography
Kenny Linkinstreet



IMG_3595

Photo by Razrig Photography


IMG_3591


Photo by Razrig Photography


IMG_3597


Photo by Razrig Photography


IMG_3618


Photo by Razrig Photography


IMG_3626


Photo by Razrig Photography


IMG_3629


Photo by Razrig Photography


Cheryl-9606

Photo by Kenny Linkinstreet


Cheryl-9609


Photo by Kenny Linkinstreet


IMG_0421


Polaroid given by my dear Soo Weai :D




Didn't manage to attend Animax Carnival Day 2 because I'm having a big group photoshoot that evening ~ had to prepare quite long so I decided not to attend :x Anyways , more about my Zone-00 photoshoot next ! <3