YING TZE BLOG

YING TZE BLOG

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Macross Frontier : Sheryl Nome Star Date Photoshoot Preview

Hello guys !



IMG_804600001-2





Alto Saotome by ???
Sheryl Nome by Me
Ranka Lee by Jaq Lavena



Finally I got my Star Date !! Have you guys have any idea how difficult izzit for my Ranka and I to get an Alto-hime ?? Actually it's because I'm too tall but I still wanna wear heels that scares all the Altos away . ( ;____; ) But ! My awesome Ranka managed to find us a date eventhough it's just a really short date ! Very happy that I enjoiced during the whole shoot ~♥



IMG_3930


Thank you for rushing your costume Lavena dear ! Glad that you are still so moe eventhough you barely have any sleep the night before (* w * )



IMG_3938


... and I'm in love with the frog that she made ! The eyes can really sparkle !



Will update more once I get all the photos ! ♥


p/s : KC I love the sky very much * thumbs uppppp /llamafists *