YING TZE BLOG

YING TZE BLOG

Monday, December 6, 2010

Photoshoot : Litchi Faye Ling

Litchi Faye Ling is a character I that grown to love a lot ~ much love and thanks to Jac lavena @ my sayang for inviting me to be a part of her awesome BlazBlue group ! Debuted this during Cosfest 2010 @ Singapore with Lavena as Rachel Alucard . ( o w o ) Cutest Rachel ever !


I've always wanted to do a proper photoshoot for Litchi and is very happy that Blur / Anthony Lee has agreed to be my photographer this time ! Not forgetting my awesome helper , Lavena , who tidies my wig , hold my props and all !

I really need to improve on facial expression and posing ! Guess what ? Will be having a complete group maybe next year ~ I feel so excited already ! 8D * keeps fingers crossed *


IMG_0313



Wake up early in the morning to get ready ! Had my wig , costume and make-up on so that I won't need to do it on the spot . Blur was very punctual , picked me up around 10 a.m ++ ! ( ^_____^ )


IMG_0315


Reached the shoot location but unfortunately lots of event going on around us . There's this make up competition , high school students having picnic , motivation camp .. etc . I was super shy cuz this costume is quite .. revealing . Took awhile to warm up , but am glad that I didn't chicken out !


IMG_0317


Around 2 p.m , Blur , Lavena and I went to have lunch . I just need to take of my wig extensions , spectacles and hide my costume under my sweater . =x Very convenient right !


IMG_0321


Blur brought us to Sweet Bean for our late lunch ! So nice , they even have Christmas deco dy .


IMG_0328

IMG_0320


Me and my awesome helper , Lavena ! ( * w * )


IMG_0326


Photographer of the day ! Blur / Anthony Lee . ( > w < ) Very funny and friendly person !


IMG_0323



Since the set lunch is available till 3 p.m , all three of us ordered this !



IMG_0322


A delicious egg pudding .


IMG_0327


Lavena's Wantan Mee !


IMG_0329


My Kon Lou mee with fried egg and chicken ! It's really delicious ~ no lie one !


IMG_0331


Blur's Baked cheese mee with fried chicken ! * drools *


IMG_0330

This is the Pheonix's Balls .


I know rite . It sounds wrong . It's like " Hey , can I have a Phoenix Ball pls ? " Blame this on Lavena . She ordered it ! But rite , we happily noms it till the very last ball . ( o w o ) It's kinda yummy !


IMG_0333


Back to secret location for an indoor shoot . Darn , Mbek you are here ! ( > w < )



IMG_0335


Blur's beautiful collection 1.


IMG_0337


Blur's beautiful collection 2 .


IMG_0339


Blur's beautiful collection 3 . Owh gawd , why is Yoko so hot ! I kinda like this adult / matured version of her . * sticks her photo on my wall * I want this kind of figure !

*

*

*

*

*

Time for some Omake shots !



dsc05350


Litchi not supposed to act cute but .. .. but , I don't care ! 8D Love my contact lens here ~ it's Jewel Purple , so obvious and looks nice for cosplay usage !


dsc05454


Infamous yoga pose .


dsc05488


I feel like an oujousama here . Like Lavena is serving me . hur hur hur . ( Sorry sayang ! )



dsc05581


Attempted yuri/yaoi pix . Apparently Lavena look extremely scared . Fufufufufu ! I like my seme expression though . ( ^ ____ ^ )


*

*

*

*

*

Okay one non- omake pix for you guys !




DSC05521


Me as Litchi Faye Ling

Series : Blazblue Calamity Trigger

Costume is fully tailored , pole is made by Rong Tau ,
Panda clip , boot covers and all accessories made by me .


One of my many favourite pix from the photoshoot ! There are so many pix that I can't choose. I will be uploading more pix in my deviantart account soon ~ please do visit if you wanna see bigger pix !




Thanks again so much Blur for agreeing to shoot me and Lavena for amusing and helping me . Hur hur hur ! I had fun guys ~



Please do visit Blur / Anthony Lee for more of his works at :



&




Not forgetting my sayang Lavena which is also my partner in cosplay :





Stay tune for more !