YING TZE BLOG

YING TZE BLOG

Saturday, December 18, 2010

CF Day 1 report

Hello guys !


Finally the long awaited Comic Fiesta Day 1 post ! If you are following my twitter , I kinda promised that I would blog bout this like yesterday but I was still tired and not so over the CF hangover . =x I've cheated Xsaye's feelings again and again so I'm now fully energized for blogging !


My burd isn't here during the weekends ~ I'm glad that Blur was so kind to give me a ride for both days ! If not I would have gone by cab and imagine how much $$$ will fly away just like that . . . Thanks so much Blur , I promised to " belanja " you your super big juicy burger okies ! Don't refuse ah next time ! 8D


Warning : Lots of pix ahead !

*

*

*

*

*

IMG_0563


Woke up around 6 a.m to shower and get ready ! I prefer to make up at home so that I won't have so much to prepare at the event itself . Blur reached my place around 7.30 a.m and off we go to pick up Angie and Crystal !


_DSC1422


Had breakfast near Angie's place . Burds . Reminds me of my burd . lol


_DSC1423


Not really breakfast actually . We just had ice Milo for the rest of the day . I'll tell you why later .



_DSC1426


After our drinks , we head towards Mbek and Crystal's place . Gosh ~ Mbek and Crystal were already in costumes already ! Made me stress a bit .. so I changed into my maid dress too minus the wig .



_DSC1427


Off to Times Square ! Made a few wrong turns , GPS is made to con toll fees I think . We passed the toll station twice because the GPS said so . lolololololol !


_DSC1429


Crystal got crushed by Angie's props . Omg Crystal you are so cute . ( *____ * )


_DSC1536



Yay ! Finally we reached !


_DSC1537


The place is so packed ! Can't even buy the entrance ticket because the line is sooooooo long that you feel dizzy by just looking at it . So we camped somewhere near the toilet and went to change into our costumes and put on our wigs !


_DSC1431


Sexy Arisa as Beast from Kuroshitsuji and Mbek as Rei Ayanami from Evangelion . Both their costumes are so nice ! Arisa is a sexy beast and Mbek ~ thumbs up to your handmade costume !


IMG_0588


/brofists yoyoyoyoyi enjoiceee !


IMG_0569


I did Luka Megurine [ maid illustration ver . ] People can't recognize what I was cosplaying , but it's definitely not random maid . 8D



_DSC1433


Shiro doing the infamous " Kira " pose .



_DSC1443


Found KC ! ^^

IMG_0600

IMG_0573


This is Xsaye , the super duper pretty and cute young girl . ( and the one that I cheated her feelings ) Hur hur hur 8D


IMG_0597


Gahhhhhh ~ she make me feel old . But she is so cute that you feel that taking a pix with her is a must !


_DSC1450


Xsaye as Mio Akiyama from K-ON !


_DSC1451


Had a mini shoot with Shiro and his friend ! =)


_DSC1454


_DSC1452


_DSC1456


Owhhh I spotted a Box-kun ! Too bad I'm cosplaying and I have no friend with me or I will confirm take a pix with himmmmmm ~ ( ^ ____ ^ )



_DSC1461


Presenting Razrig !


IMG_0592


. . . and his signature pose . =)





IMG_0599


with Rox-Windy !


IMG_0594


with Blur !



_DSC1463



Very moe Aiko Shorin as Suiseiseki and her friend as Souseiseki from Rozen Maiden !



_DSC1494


Very nice watering can and scissors . 8D


_DSC1465


Beast gets all the love . Unfair I want hugs from them too !


IMG_0647


With Aiko Shorin =)


IMG_0649



with Souseiseki . Sorry ah ~ I didn't quite get your name ! * feels bad *


IMG_0610

with Chooi San !

IMG_0612


with pretty Angeline 8D


_DSC1470


Ciel Phantomhive and a very cute Fox-like ? character .


_DSC1472


_DSC1474


_DSC1476


The full Rozen Maiden group . Didn't get to snap the whole group ! T____T


_DSC1477



Hibiki Tokai and Kirakishou snapping dunno who's photo . lolololololol !



IMG_0637


Me and Shine as Suigintou !


_DSC1480


Jerry as Ragna Bloodedge and Wen Sheng as Iron Tagger !


_DSC1527


Ohohohohoho ~ * fangurls all over him * He is in my Blazblue team too ! Can't wait for full group photoshoot next year ~ ( *_____* )



IMG_0583


Fufufuf ~ leng chai Ragna !


_DSC1481


_DSC1486


Sakuya as Death Master !


IMG_0580


with Sakuya !

IMG_0575


with Massy !


IMG_0577


with Pedo ni-sama . LOLOLOLOL !

_DSC1500


Rong Tau and Sally ! 8D



_DSC1496


Allen and pretty Cappy as Sheryl Nome from Macross Frontier !


_DSC1490


Frank as Kaito and Aya as Hatsune Miku from Vocaloid [ Cantarella ver. ]



_DSC1502


_DSC1498


OMG ~ you guys are soooo gorgeous together !


_DSC1504


They can auto pose when I aim my camera at them in less than 2 seconds . lol ! I'm serious one !


_DSC1509


Owh ~ Kazeki's epicness . Kazeki as Reika Shimohira from Gantz !


_DSC1511


Kazeki and her awesome team ! Gantz is one of my fav manga due to all the blood , sexiness and gore ~ so happy to see someone actually cosplaying it ! * fangurls all over them *




IMG_0684


me and Kazeki .


IMG_0683


me and Mintos 8D


_DSC1513


Kazuko !


_DSC1515


Suan , Ivy and Fang Fang ! I wanna marry all of them ! ( * _____* ) They are all so elegant and pretty in this cosplay . I'm not sure which series it's from though .


IMG_0603


with Ivy .

IMG_0606


with leng leng Suan . XD


IMG_0652


with Fang Fang !


_DSC1516


Finally my sayang arrived after the long wait ! I can't wait to see her as Strength from BRS !


_DSC1519


Lavena as Strength from BRS . Awesomenesss !


IMG_0644


with my moeness sayang /Lavena !


_DSC1571


Then Black Gold Saw arrived .


_DSC1575


Everyone crowding her to take her photo ! Guess who ?



IMG_0691


It's Sue Lynn !!!! You are super hot girl ! So proud of you ~ your handmade everything is so nicely done ! =')


_DSC1521


Crystal as Mokou ! * hugs * Why u so cute !


IMG_0629


_DSC1522


Akihiko as Moka from Rosario Vampire !



About 3 p.m or so , I changed back to my casual clothes ! Feel kinda bad because people have been asking me why I'm not cosplaying ~ but .. but I wanna take photos ! I'm partially glad that I changed , if not I wouldn't have taken so many pix ~ pix of all these lovely cosplayers that I meet here . * photog mode : ON *


_DSC1565

Guess who owns this super cute Penguin ?

*

*

*

*

*


_DSC1528


Aiyahhhhhhh ~ * massive nosebleeds * Collie , Senyakun and Sakurai is . . . super moe . nooooooo ~ * melts *


IMG_0660


with Senyakun 8D * nosebleeds *


IMG_0663

with Sakurai Jin . Can I die happily now ? * wipes nose *


IMG_0664


with Collliee penguinnnnnnn ! * melts x 9000 *


_DSC1569


Spotted Yoyoi Labbit and Louise Yen ! I don't know the series that they are cosplaying , but definitely love the costumes and colourful wigs ! ( ^ ____ ^ )


IMG_0668


With Yoyoi !


IMG_0667


with Yen !


_DSC1538


Dolly as Sakura from Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles !


_DSC1542


Awesomeness Hetalia team from Singapore ! They are so friendly that I feel like hugging each and everyone of them ~ * fangurls * I'm officially a fangurl now . Ohohohohoho . * blush *


_DSC1544


Then I found the Goddess aka Venus ! My eyes popped out when I saw her . She's an amazing Ashura ! * drools *


IMG_0656


Ahhhh ~ I'm beside the Goddess !


_DSC1577


*dies *

* self-revived *

I managed to meet Skye The Sheryl Nome in real life ! Omggggg she is so gorgeous !

* dies again *


IMG_0678


urghhh Skye why so so pretteh ! D8



_DSC1562


Ayase ! She was a part of a super epic team ~ but I didn't get to snap their whole group . Theirs costumes are so detailed and luxurious . ( * _____ * )



_DSC1556


Kikyo owhhhhh Kikyo . Always so gorgeous ! Can't stop staring at her . ( * ___ * )



IMG_0632


Kikyooooooo ~ * fangurls *


I did visit the event hall for awhile but it was so packed and crowded that I felt like fainting . lol ! There is so many things to see ( and buy ) but I kinda missed everything ~ ( ;_____; ) But hey ~I did manage to visit my hometown friend's booth !

Plus , some beautiful dollfies for me to drool at :


_DSC1547



_DSC1550

_DSC1549

_DSC1553

_DSC1555


_DSC1545


Rina-chan and Kana-sama ! Gosh ~ I never return to Sabah for a long time dy , feel kinda happy seeing my hometown friends =) Glad that you guys actually come over for CF !



IMG_0686


Had dinner with my lovely Chiaki ! Haha ~ we had lots of catching up to do ! So happy that I finally can eat around 7 p.m after the cup of milo and bread I had since morning ~ cosplaying actually is a good way to eat less , cuz you won't feel like eating for the whole day and won't feel anything .8D


IMG_0688


IMG_0687


Iced Ying Yong !


IMG_0689


Chicken Rice .

IMG_0690


This marks the end of Comic Fiesta Day 1 ! Was really tired because I hardly have any good sleep . Kinda worth it though because I get to meet all my lovely friends under one roof . Hohohohoho ~


IMG_0880

My loots for the day !


IMG_0888


Doujinshi by Kana-sama !


IMG_0889


*massive nosebleeds * I found this at the end of the doujin , a drawing specially drawn by her for me . Omg I am so happpppppy ! ( Ki-Chan is my nickname btw )


Overall , my first CF was enjoyable . There are so many things to see , so many unique cosplays and so many friendly peeps that made this day so memorable !


CF Day 2 report next !