YING TZE BLOG

YING TZE BLOG

Wednesday, February 22, 2017

FEELING BLESSED

image2 (1)


Being in Kurate Town ,Fukuoka Japan for two days then back to Malaysia again feels so surreal. Though it's still cold in Japan , I enjoyed the cold weather a lot. I packed for winter but I didn't even wear my winter coat , I even wore short pants ! 
( I actually bought a new winter coat because I want to look stylish but I end up not needing it  l o l )

When I was in Kurate , I spent the second day alone most of the time . I want to take the time to slowly appreciate the school. As I sat on the chair looking out the window , I thought about myself : the much younger , the teenager version of me.

I was like , " Wow I'm really here ! It's not a dream right ! "

My younger self would have never imagined that one day I would be in Japan , cosplaying in a real Japanese School. I love Anime , Manga , Games and stuff about Japan since I was 4 , but I never had the chance to visit Japan. Even as a child I hardly travel . Growing up not having much , it made me appreciate little things even more. I am so happy and blessed now.

Walking down the corridors of the school , I have many regrets on the many things I should or should not have done . When I was a little girl there were many things I wanted to learn like a musical instrument , art class or even dancing but I had to put my studies first. Thankfully there is one thing I never gave up , which is my love for cosplay.

As I'm writing this , I felt like tearing up a bit . Because I feel really grateful that I was able to experience four prefectures in Japan so far : Nagoya , Chiba , Tokyo and now Fukuoka. It's a magical feeling for me. I want to visit all the prefectures in Japan if possible.

The teenager me wanted to be like my classmates to fit in with everyone else. But I have chosen the path less taken , and that made all the difference. ( familiar right , this is a poem I learnt during secondary school ha ha ) Jokes aside , I'm really grateful for everything. 

I love to travel , visit new places , meet more people , make new friends and cosplay has granted all my secret wishes. This year , I will be visiting two new countries : Australia and New Zealand as Cosplay Guest. I'm really excited ????!!!!!! 


" Believe and your Dreams will grow like Wildflowers. Do you believe ? "
-E.V

With Love,
YingTze