YING TZE BLOG

YING TZE BLOG

Sunday, May 17, 2015

Cupcat Images Studio , Kuala Lumpur


IMG_1059


Hello Everyone ! (*´∀`*人*´∀`*)

Today I would like to share with you my new love , Cupcat Images Studio ! You know , all along I feel very envious of cosplayers overseas that have really nice photography studio like in Taiwan, Korea and Japan. We don't have fancy studios here in Malaysia with themes , usually only basic ones with black or white background. 

I was really excited last year when I first heard about Cupcat Images Studio in Kuala Lumpur. My first photoshoot there was my Kotori Minami ( Christmas ver. ) when they were having a seasonal Christmas theme going on. It was just a small space back then but in mere few months , they expanded and now they have more space and more themes available !


(◍•ᴗ•◍)❤



IMG_1049



Yesterday I went for a two hour photoshoot for my Nozomi with Soo Weai ! We were renting the " Checkered Theme " for our Love Live Cafe Maid Awakened ver. Had this costume since last year , made for AFA SG but couldn't find a suitable location for shoot.

(人´∀`*)



IMG_1182



See how gorgeous this is ?
It's something simple but lots of cosplays are suitable to be shot here. I came here for my Saber Alter photoshoot too !


(ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)♥


IMG_1067



With my partner for the day , Soo Weai as Umi !

( ˘ ³˘)❤



IMG_1066


With Isabella , the lady boss of Cupcat Images Studio !

( That's Kenneth , my photographer in front lol )



IMG_1179



Today I went for another photoshoot , because it's their last day for the " Valentines Theme ". This is another seasonal theme , so it'll be taken down after today ! What I like about this theme is that , the owners of the studio actually DIY this set by themselves ! It's really similar to the Love Live Valentines card so many cosplayers actually came here for LL Valentines shoot !  ლ(´◉❥◉`ლ)




IMG_1204


IMG_1205


IMG_1154


Today as Maki !

Been saving this costume since Valentines Day ? Was busy for months due to events and costume making so I rarely have time for a proper photoshoot. Glad to be able to shoot in this theme before it's over !

( So lonely without my Nico ;-; )


。:゜(;´∩`;)゜:。



IMG_1173


This is their " European White Theme". My favorite theme among all so far ! I like white rooms very much with white furniture and flowers. Not forgetting the chandelier , it's gorgeous !



IMG_1176


IMG_1175


IMG_1174



Look at this pretty artworks.
It's painted by Isabella's mother ! She is into fine art so you can see many beautiful paintings in the studio !

(*´▽`*)



IMG_1177


IMG_1195


This is the " Japanese Theme ".
Have yet to try this out because I don't have much yukata or kimono based costumes XD
But I do hope to shoot here one day !


♡。゚.(*♡´‿` 人´‿` ♡*)゚♡ °・



IMG_1200


IMG_1187


Their new " Flower Tree Theme ".
Actually I anyhow named it lol.

But it's AWESOME !!!!
Feels like Korean Photography Studios , so pretty !

(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)


IMG_1192


I love floral themes a  lot.
Shall shoot my Nozomi White Valentines here when I'm done with it !


IMG_1194


IMG_1180

IMG_1184


The " Chinese Theme ".
Very elegant decors and furniture.
If I can have a LuBu maybe I can cosplay Diao Chan and drink tea here LOL



IMG_1193



The " School and Classroom Theme ".
Still in the making so no photos yet but well , the school locker is looking good already !
( no more trying to infiltrate colleges lol )


♥(ノ´∀`)



IMG_7973



They have lots of mirrors everywhere because they know that cosplayers like to look at themselves lol. It's really thoughtful because I would love to check on my pose and costumes once in awhile during photoshoot !



IMG_8008


IMG_7992


With Ame , Isabella's little sister ! She is a super cute cosplayer herself ~ /pats pats
I like this studio a lot because it feels like it satisfies all the needs of a cosplayer , a comfortable and convenient place to have a photoshoot ! They have changing rooms and a place for you to do your make up and their studio are well equipped with photography equipments too ! 


(◍•ڡ•◍)❤


IMG_8029




(; ̄д ̄)


IMG_8030


AND THEY HAVE TWO CATS IN THE STUDIO !!

This is Gatsby , a naughty boy that likes to follow people around. Whenever there is people , he will walk over and lay down or observe what we are doing lol. He is super cute and loving too ! There is another cat called Miao Miao but I didn't get a photo of him because he is kinda shy around people XD



IMG_8028


IMG_7961


IMG_7962


Overall , I really enjoy my experience in Cupcats Images Studio. The owners are friendly and always ready to assist us whenever we needed help. They have a few washrooms / changing rooms , a pantry , and even safety pins or hairpins if you need one lol. I can feel that they are passionate about this , trying their best to create more themes and variety for everyone. The rental price are reasonable too , and even more affordable if you share with your friends ! It's nicely maintained and clean environment too.

Right now they are still working on the new themes , I'm super excited to check it out again when everything is done ~ they will be having more seasonal themes too in the future ! So for those who wants to rent a space for cosplay photoshoot or just for casual or themed photoshoot , I personally recommend this lovely place !


( ๑ ❛ ڡ ❛ ๑ )❤



9-2 Jalan Cerapu , Taman Pertama ,
56100 Kuala Lumpur ,
Malaysia.


Waynn | 018 3833803
Isabella | 03 92810684


Do check out their facebook page for more information !


♡ლζ(♛ε♛*ζლ♡

With Love ,

YingTze